Chapter 3

- Recap -

Rico P.O.V.

Today is the day that Jaeda, ma, and Gia come back. I am really anxious to see her. My nerves are killing me. There was a knock at the door and it was my dad.

"Wassup pops?"

"Nothing much just waiting."

"Your mom told me that they were about twenty minutes away. Look Rico. It's going to be okay. I guarantee that she will forgive you. It might be after y'all talk and it might be after the baby is born or it might even be five years from now. Y'all have been through way too much to just let all of this go. I know that it will work son, pray about it" After he said that he left. I plaved the roses I had for Gia on the bed and got on my knees and placed my hands together.

"Lord father god I come to you today to ask for your forgiveness. I disrespected Gia in ways that she didn't deserve. Forgive me for the sins that I have commited. Please protect our growing child inside Gia's stomach. Lord also protect the child that is in Victoria's stomach also. I know that I have messed up my relationship with Gia but, Lord I ask that you bring her back to me so we can work things out. Guide me so I learned from my mistakes Lord because you don't know what you have until it is gone. Amen"

I heard sniffles. I looked up and it was Gia.

"Wow, that was beautiful"

"G-" she held her hand up.

"Look I am going to say this one time and one time only. You hurt me Rico, you hurt me to the core and I really, really, really, just want to say fuck you and don't worry about me or my baby but, I...I can't do that because I love your bitch ass so damn much. How dare you get another female pregnant and think that shit would be okay with me. How dare you call me out my name and expect for me not to come back at you. Everything in me is telling me to walk out this room, this house, and your life but we have put so much in this relationship that I can't do that. Mama B told me to put you on child support and go and find me someone that makes me happy. Did I consider it? Hell Yeah! I don't deserve this, I didn't deserve anything that you have done to me. I have been right by your side, through thick and thin, through all your bullshit, through all your deceit fullness and lies but, I guess I will still be by your side you inconsiderate asshole. It is going to take some time to get back to where we used to be but only if it is on both sides. Are you willing to fix what is broken?"

"Yes baby, I am . I am so so so so sorry. I guarantee that it will never happen again. These two weeks without you have been like hell on earth and I can't see myself without you. I love you so much!" I put my forehead agaisnt hers and I embraced her in a hug.

"Rico if you ever cheat on my again I will cut your dick off and feed it to the birds. Understand?" She whispered in my ear. She lowkey kind of turned me on.

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

"These are for you GG" I handed her the bouquet of roses and she smiled.

"Thank you Rico. These are beautiful."

"You're welcome baby, I love you so mcuh"

"I love you too" I pulled away and kissed her.

"You sir are going to have to work for all of this back" she said pointing to her body.

"I'll will work as hard as I have to. All your stuff is back home"

"So you just some how knew I would say yes?"

"Hell if you didn't I would have held you captive till you forgave me"

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah Really" I kissed her cheek and smacked her ass.

"Alright get your grip so we can go"

"Boy don't rush me"

I got my girl back.

Breelyn P.O.V.

Once Jaeda got herself straight we were able to have a nice and peaceful vacation. I thought about it and thought about it and I have decided to wait until the baby is born. Baby? Yes baby. I am pregnant and this is the last time. I am getting my tubes tied after I have this baby. 

"I'm glad you and my daughter are back"

"Baby how do you know it is a girl?"

"I just know"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too baby" Jaylen and I were laying down in the bed cuddled up and he was rubbing my flat stomach.

"I decided that after I have the baby I will go and do what I need to do. Now if this shit continues I am leaving to take care of stuff"

"Not with my child inside of you Breelyn."

"Jaylen our family is in danger a-"

"Breelyn you ain't doing shit with my child in your stomach end of discussion" He got up and walked out our bedroom door with his phone and keys in his hand.

I did't know what to do, I need my mother more than ever.

LIKE I SAID FILLER. SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED COMMENT AND VOTE.