Chapter 14 Part 1

- RECAP -

"Hi everybody, well the purpose of this sip n see was to show off our precious little twins. Everybody who is in this room is family and you know what we have all been through. This man right here, Kendal has been there for me and has supported me through it all. I am so lucky to have him and he is truly heaven sent. I just want to say thank you. I can'ts thank him enough but hopefully I can show him in my actions as we move forward together in our relationship. Now y'all have all been waiting to see our twins. First born is Mariah Rae. Mariah Rae is so much like her wonderful mother. " We laughed.

"She can be a handful at times but is just the sweetest baby. Now my second born and my little angel is Madison Kalani. Now Madison looks just like her father. She has all of Jaylens features and thats why she is my little angel. Here are the twins and we just ask that you pray for them and mentor and help us raise them up to be the best that they can be. Thank you!" Everyone clapped and we spent the rest of the day around people we loved and who loved us back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kendal P.O.V.

Mane I am seriously falling for this girl. She gave me two beautiful little girls. They are not mine biologically but they will forever have a father in their life. I really feel like we are ready for marriage. Now before y'all jump on me for moving to fast we don't just have a physical connection we have an emotional and spiritual connection. We connect on a different level. I can sit for hours with this girl and talk about things in the world and I love that , I love her. 

My mom always said that there was a girl out there for me and I just had to be patient and wait on the lord to send her to me. I am so very thankful he did. 

After we cleaned up from the sip n see I took Jaeda off to the side.

"Hey so I wanted to talk to you"

"That's cool what about?"

"Your mom"

"You want to marry her?"

"Yeah, yeah I do How'd you know?"

"Kendal my mom has been through hell these last couple of years and I know when she is really truly genuinely happy. That's her now. I honestly haven't seen her this happy since Harlem. I don't think any of us have been the same since Harlem. Just saying if he wouldn't have died they would have gotten married but now that you're here you're like another version of him. Like a clone. You make her so happy and I am totally on board with you marrying her"

"Thanks baby girl! I won't disappoint you. I will make sure your mother is very happy!" I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. 

"Alright I think I'll take your brothers out tomorrow and talk to them."

"I think that we are all on board with it we all see how happy you make her and thank you for that" She let a tear slip and right then and there I could tell that her and her mother had really been through it. They had really been through a lot of things that most people wouldn't go through.

 2 Weeks later...

Two weeks later and things are going good. Today I am taking Jaeda with me to pick out her mothers ring. 

"So what style are you looking for?"

"I want something simple but big you know"

"You want something with like a real simple band and a nice rock?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"So how you gone do this thangg?"

"Tonght August Alsina is here, you know your mother is in love with him so I decided to take her to see him. After that we are going to walk the beach where I'll have music and all that mushy gushy stuff"