Chapter 7

- RECAP -

Harlem was the first guy to treat me right. He treated me with respect during our whole relationship that was cut way too short. He saved my daughters life so I will be forever grateful for Harlem. I thank the Lord everyday for bringing him into my life. So yes I am going to be very emotional when I see him or think of him. I don't think I ever truly healed over his passing.

I probably should have waited a little while longer. I gave Jaylen another chance because of Harlem. He saw that he still loved me but now I just feel like every bodies love comes to an end some time or another. I have so much shit to deal with right now: a new baby and then this mystery person. I don't know what I am going to do.

"Rico coe help your mom up and take her to the couch while I fix her something to eat and drink"

"Yes ma'am" Rico scooped me up and layed me on the couch. He laid my head in his lap and he stroked my hair.

"It's gonna be okay ma" He kept repeating it and it did help soothe me.

"Here you go sweet heart. Rico you can go" I sat up and took the plate of food and she sat my glass of sweet tea down on the glass table in front of me. I started eating and immediately felt better because I love her cooking.

"Listen honey, It has been forever since Harlem has died but with you coming back it has probably re opened a wound that you thought was closed"

"Yeah but also I don't think I was fully over him. I feel like I still had heavy feelings for him even though I had gotten into a relationship with Jay"

"What's up with y'all anyway?"

"I think it is the end. I really do."

"Oh honey" She pulled me into another hug and I continued to eat my food. I refuse to let another tear fall over his ass.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Months Later....

Breelyn P.O.V.

I am liking this new change of mine. I have been able to focus on me and my children. I feel like I can start healing now and hopefully Jaylen and I can work this out. If we can't then we will have joint custody of the kids and we will have to move on.

Right now I am singing along to Ride by Somo.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we've run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

[Chorus:]
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don't have to say it twice
Love, there's nothing here to fear
Taking it back, back to where it's clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air!