don't do this

okay, so I know that most trans people have some form of dysmorphia, and I'll say it again, I've been repeating this message throughout this thing anyway-

I understand there's something you want to do to change your body physically in some way. Don't hurt yourself. Do things in moderation or know about the risks that follow. 

Anorexia/bulimia is something I'd also like to cover. 

To make boobs or other parts less showy, it's pretty clear that losing weight is a must. It's fine that you want to lose weight and do something about it, but don't fall into the unhealthy ways of doing it, which is not eating or forcing yourself to throw up. 

I have been eating less and less recently and even if it might not look it, it honestly hurts.  

When I do eat, however, I feel like shit (usually bloated, or sick to my stomach, or like I shouldn't have eaten that.). 

I'm pretty sure I've become anorexic. My body hasn't responded to food like this before, and I'll admit there are stretches of days where I don't eat at all. 

So what I'm coming across here is-

Anorexia and bulimia might seem like harmless, easy solutions to what you want to get to, but they're more harmful than you expect. 

Not eating will leave your body malnourished, and you won't have necessary nutrients your body finds important.

Throwing up isn't worse or anything and it's not better either, your stomach acids passing through your body like that is terrible. And you have a better chance of choking on your own vomit.   

So don't fall into this trap.