What Goes Around Comes Around

The guy puts me on the ground and I turn around and see a guy sitting on the chair.

He has blonde hair and there's a cut above his eye and it goes under his eye to his cheek. He has a tattoo on his arm. It's nothing too fancy.

If you asked me it looks like wasted ink.

He steps forward and lifts my chin. He looks at my face. He whistles. "You're right Justin she looks like her mother. I wonder if she's as good as her in the sack? I remember her Mom having fun fooling with my Dad.

My mother wouldn't do that. She would never cheat on my father.

He smirks. "My Dad dated your Mom when they were in University, but she cheated on him with your father."

I heard a different story and that's the story I'm going to believe. These people are nuts.

 These people are nuts

I cross my arms. "What am I really doing here? Cause if you wanted me dead you would have gotten one of your goons to kill me."

He laughs and rises. He walks over to me. He whispers. "There's a reason why I brought you here."

I tap my foot. "I'm waiting," I look at my wrist and say. "I don't have all day."

He circles me. "Yeah, you do. I get to take my time with you, sweetheart. No one is going to come for you. I made sure your cousin was killed in the other room." He stops next to me and whispers. "These rooms are sound proof. They were designed by me."

More like torture room.

I look around the room and there's a table in the corner with cuffs on them.

He walks back over to his seat. He smiles. "I see you've been admiring my torture table. If you're lucky I will show you how it works."

I look away from the table.

"I'm sorry, I've been rude this entire time, but I supposed you'd like to know the name of the man that liked your parents.

Not really.

"I'm Clive Martin." He waves his hand at me in a 'come here' motion.

I'm not going anywhere near him.

"Why did you kill my parents?"

He ignores me and types something on his phone. 

At the corner of my eye I see some commotion at the door.