Chapter IV

Rey's POV

I open my eyes and try to look at my surroundings. It's so dark, my eyes need to readjust. There are only a few lights overhead, but they're very dim and flickering. I try to raise my hand to wipe my loose hair out of my face, but then notice that my hands are strapped down, along with my ankles. I'm in a First Order interrogation room.

The doors open after about 10 minutes of waiting and Kylo walks in. He pulls up a chair and sits next to me. His mask is still on, making him seem much more intimidating than I know he is.

"What do you want?" I ask shaking.

He chuckles a little bit as he slides his mask off his head. His raven hair falls into his chocolate eyes.

"I want you to be my apprentice," he says, a mischievous smirk playing on his face.

I look into his eyes, but then quickly move them to the steel floor.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why?" He repeats. He holds his chin in his forefinger and thumb, pondering his answers. "You're powerful, Rey," he says. "More powerful than you know,"

"And how would you know that?"

"I've felt it," he says. What does he mean, he felt it? I look up into his eyes, melting my heart.

No, I can't possibly be in love with him, not after all he has done. And yet, I feel like he might have a shot at redemption...

"So," he says, "will you be my apprentice or not?"

His eyes are boring into mine. I want to say yes, but what about the Resistance? Poe, Finn, Leia? What will happen to them?

"I hues I don't have any other choice," I say, almost in a whisper.

Kylo jumps up and undies my restraints.

"Follow me," he says as he heads out the door. After dozens of twists and turns down somber hallways, we come to a stop at a small hallway with two doors.

"This is your room," he says pointing to the door on the right side of the hall.

"What about that other one?" I ask.

"That room is mine," he says as he opens my door. We walk in and he gives me a small tour.

"Over there is the kitchen, your bathroom, bedroom, and walk-in closet." I look around in amazement. It's almost as if he was expecting me.

"Thank you," I say and look into his brown eyes. They're so warm, so sad. I just want to high in and never let go.

"Be ready to go at 6:00 tomorrow morning for training," he says as he walks towards my door. "Do you need anything?" He asks.

"No," I say firmly. "Thank you,"

He points to a second door in a corner.

"That door connects our rooms," he explains, "only knock on it in emergencies,"

I look over at the door. When I look back at Kylo, he's gone. Was he really that eager to get away from me?

I shove the thought away and step into the walk-in closet. The left half has dresses, mainly maroon, black, navy blue, and a dark shade of violet. In the middle is a full length mirror that reaches the ceiling with drawers full of black leggings and tanks tops surrounding it. To the right of everything was a small collection of black and dark grey shoes. I found a pair of black silk pajamas in one of the drawers and head to the bathroom.

Everything was white with gold trim. It was very bright considering everything else was darker.

I take a well deserved shower and pull on the pajamas. They were so comfortable, I never wanted to change.

I left the bathroom and walked silently to the bed. It had white sheets and navy blue covers and pillow cases. The only thing I didn't understand, was why I needed a queen size bed if it was just me. I pulled the sheets back and got comfortable. It was so easy to drift to sleep, I've never slept on a bed so soft.

Maybe being a Sith had its perks. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all... 

Hey guys!

 I really appreciate y'all choosing my story to read! I know it's probably SUPER boring and stuff, but I promise, there will be more. Thanks for all the support! 

(Credit to image owner!)

~EMBK