Naughty revenge 😉

While everyone were busy playing with Ashu and Sanam in irritating Shimara Ben received a call...

After attending the call he informed all of them that they have to attend a music trip at a farmhouse where all the renowned musicians and singers along with "big music company " owners will be attending the trip.
Ben had some important work so he was not going to join them and asked Remy to take the charge of manager.

Everybody left for their home and packed their bags.

*READY TO HAVE FUN*

Next day , early in the morning everyone got ready

Two taxis were booked by Remy for 8 people...

Everybody decided to meet at Samar's apartment as it was close and easily reachable for everyone.

Keshav picked shanaya and reached there by 7:00 am.

*Knock knock*
"Samar , I'm getting Ashu ready... Open the door na.. please " Samaira said.

"Ya Baby" Samar replied opening the door.

As soon as he open the door keshav pounced on him greeting Hi to him.

Shanaya ran in and hugged ashu.

By the time everyone were busy playing with Ashu and having light breakfast Remy and venky joined them.

Shimara was still in her room, getting ready.

Sanam arrived and greeted everyone.

"Oh God this girl , Samar go and call Shimara or else we will be late." Shimara said while placing plates on the table.

"Ahh... Sanam tu ja... Mein Ashu ki bag pack kar raha hu." Samar said while keeping Ashu's medicine in a bag.

"You can ask me to jump from the building but I won't face her... She would definitely bang on me... You know we are like sun and moon... We can never meet " Said while serving himself with breakfast.

"Oh c'mon Sanam" Samar said with a glare.

Sanam surrendered and went to call Shimara.

He was going to knock but remembered that "AWKWARD SITUATION" few days back.... So he didn't bothered about Knocking the door and banged open the door.

Shimara was standing in front of mirror drying her hair in bathrobe.
Suddenly her eyes saw Sanam smiling evilly leaning on door.

She turned back horrified, embarrassed and pulling her bathrobe down in shame.

Shimara : idiot, what are you doing here ?

Sanam : Here.... Ah...Wo..act.... actually... Haa.... To take revenge (with a smirk. He was lost in here beauty. Wet hair, cute face....)

Shimara : Revenge ? What ? Jao yahase...

Sanam jumped on the bed.

Sanam : ohhw.... Nice bed Haan...
You go and change in the washroom... Mein kahi nahi Jaa Raha..

Shimara : Shameless person... Get lost.

Sanam : Rudely bologi toh nahi jaunga...

Shimara : oh God... Kya musibat Hai..
She breath deeply calming down...
Okay... Sanam jao... (Fake smile)

Sanam : Naah.... Feeling nahi thi...

Shimara : what the hell

Sanam : haann...

Shimara : Okay... Sanam please go...

Sanam : Okay... (Jumped off the bed)

Took the towel from the bed and headed towards embarrassed shimara slowly.... She moved back as he stepped forward.... She moved back to wall which was her limit... She was afraid and thinking what was he up to... He came closed to her... She closed her eyes tightly of shame and fear. He smiled and wrapped the towel around her waist and left.

Shimara's eyes were still closed... When he turned and said

Sanam : Everybody is waiting for you. (Smiled)

They started their journey at 11:00 am.
Samar , Samaira , ashu , venky and Remy settled in one car whereas keshav , shanaya and Sanam were arranging the stuffs in another car.
By the time shimara got her hand bag and moved towards Samar.

Shimara : Bhai I'm ready... I'll sit with Ashu.
Samar : Shimu , but the car is full you have to go in the next car.

Shimara had no choice and had to go in the next car.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So what will happen when Shimara and Sanam will be traveling in the same car ?

Fight ? Argument ? Teasing ? Love ? 😉

Vote, comment☘