I care for you

Sanam was shocked.

He was happy as well as sad . He was happy as his Shimara may come to him and sad that she will be hurt after knowing the truth.

He was thinking about the scene in front of him when someone tapped his shoulder. It was Aahana.

"Hey Sanam what are you doing here. Come it's only 5 min for New year." She said excitedly .

"Ahm.. Aahana you go I'll see you later... I have to make an urgent call. "
He said with a faint smile .

"Okay come soon." She left.

As soon as she left he saw Shimara talking with guests. He went near.

"Shimara" she turned to him with a blank expression. At this point of time even she was happy and sad. Happy as Sanam was talking after a long time and sad because of the difference between them.

"Yes Sanam "

"I need to talk to you"

"Ha bolo "

"I don't know how will you react but I need to tell you . It's really important."

"Hmm go ahead."

"Rehaan... He is... He is cheating on you. I heard him talking on phone to a girl. So please leave him... He is a Playboy."

*Thud* (it was 12:00 and everyone screamed out loud " Happy New year")

Sanam moved his face towards Shimara with his right hand on his right cheek. Yes she punched him.
Shimara punched Sanam.

"How dare you Sanam.  I think you are jealous because I didn't accept your proposal And you seriously think that I will believe your bullshits. Listen to me Mr. Puri , we are no more friends."

"What nonsense Shimara. I'm telling you the truth. I care for you."

" If you really care for me then please leave me alone. You always occupy my mind... And can't spend time with Rehaan. " She left leaving hurt Sanam.

Sanam was shattered.

Shimara went to the balcony area to compose herself and catch some breath when suddenly someone hugged her from back "Happy New year love" Rehaan said snuggling into her neck.

"Same to you Rehaan."she said slowly.

A year passed and Shimara returned to her home.
She didn't inform anything to Samar or Samaira about her life .

Sanam also returned to India after completing his music. He met keshav in Delhi and found out his music interest. Both of them shifted to Mumbai " the city of dreams" to achieve their dream and form a band through contacts of their friend Ben.

Shimara on the other hand use to practice with Armaan who was a struggler in Bollywood music industry. They became very good friend. Through Armaan she met shanaya who was a dress designer .
She was in relationship with a drummer. Guess who ? Keshav obviously 😉

On one fine day in the morning
A sleepy head was disturbed by a shout

"Shimu baccha wake up" it was Samar .

She turned on the other side of the bed covered her head with a pillow.

After few minutes she could sense footsteps.

It was Samar again.

"Chalo Shimara" he snatched her pillow and quilt.

She was pissed off and surrendered.

"Ha okay Bhai I'm awake...  Happy" in sleepy tone.

"Get ready fast I want tell you something very important."

"Coming..." She dragged herself to washroom and got ready and moved to dinning area to find Samar , Samaira, venky and Remy over there.

"Oho Everybody here.... Lagta Hai kuch zyaada hi important Hai " she said while pouring milk in a glass .

"Ha it is.... Actually wait " he gets up from his seat and moves to Samaira .
Sits on his knees in front of Samaira

"I found the reason of my smile, the day I found you.  You’re the only thing that exists in my world. Everything I do just to see a smile on your face. I love you simply because you are my life. Please hold my hand I want to grow old with you and will you give me chance to be the luckiest man alive.
Will you ? "

He proposed her.

She was silent because her eyes were speaking... Speaking her heart out. Her eyes were welled up.

Samar read her eyes but wanted to hear it from her.

"Kya hua Samaira... Kuch to bolo... Please" he said nervously.

"Buddhu... You know my answer... Tab bhi asking my answer... I want to smile and I want you to be the reason... I want to grow old with you and I want to be the luckiest girl ❤. Yes I will marry you" she said.

They hugged... He held her firmly.

Everyone was so happy.

"Oh my God... Finally now you will be officially my bhabhi... So happy for you both. " Shimara hugged both of them together.

Venky and Remy congratulated them.
They spent good time discussing marriage preparations.

Just then Remy's phone rang she picked up.

"Hi... Ya speaking..."

"Oh ya I remember you Ben. I am fine . How are you ?"

"Hmm... Ya... Okay.. "

"That's a great idea. I will tell them."

"Bye. See you soon"

Everybody were staring at her with curiosity.

"Who was it Remy ?" Venky asked.

"Guys you remember Ben. We met him at music night. "

They nodded.

"So he called for collaboration. To form a BAND. Actually he have two friends one is a drummer and the other one is singer as well as a guitarist."

"Oh that's a great idea" Samar said.

"Of course it is" Samaira said sipping coffee.

"Ha so today they in evening they are coming" Remy said getting up from the seat.

"Done so see you all in the evening."
They bid bye to samar , Samaira and Shimara.

"Shimu... Tu bhi aaegina " Samar asked.

"No bhaiya I'm going with shanaya and Armaan for film. Aur Waise bhi it's your bands talk I'll be bored."

"Accha okay... Baccha as you wish." He hugged her.

Shimara went to her room , locked and cried.

"Why God why ? Everyone have there love with them... Bhaiya , venky bhaiya and even shanaya. But not me. Am I so bad ? Don't I deserve love and happiness in my life. Sanam Rehaan nobody.... Nobody is with me.... Sanam se kya complaint karu... He actually loved me but mein... I'm such a big fool... I rejected him... Him for Rehaan who just left me ..." Her tears didn't bother to stop. With heavy eyes she drifted off to sleep.

***

Please vote and comment...
Story ending soon. 😊