I am wrong...

Shimara's POV
I pushed him and ran away don't know where. I entered my room with extra card I had. I was feeling guilty about hurting him. I can see the pain he had in his eyes which he never expressed so that I smile. I hate myself. I am wrong.

I slide against the wall, sat on the floor, hugged my knees and my tears didn't bother to stop as all my mistakes flashing in front of me.
I just wanted to hug him, hold him and never let him go. He truly loved me... No he still loves me... I can see it in his eyes... But what I did... I hurt him... Left him for Rehaan. 😫
You are the most stupid girl of this world Shimara.

Samar's POV

I didn't saw Shimu after her performance. Ashu was feeling sleepy so I was taking her to room but before that I went to shimu's room which was five door ahead of our. I knocked.
No reply.

"Shimu are you there ? Open the door baccha. "

After five minutes she opened the door. Her eyes were red.

"She was crying ??" I thought.

"Are you fine na... Your eyes are red " I asked her.

"Yes Bhai I'm fine... Actually I was sleeping so " she said with a fake smile.

I knew something was wrong with her. But I also knew that she won't tell me as she don't want me to bother and take stress on Vacation.

Without wasting a second I took her into a hug without disturbing Ashu assuring her that I'm always with her.
Pecked her forehead and went to my room.

Shimara's POV

I heard a knock on the door. It was Bhai. I straighten myself. Washed my face and tried my best to hide my pain from him as I didn't want him to be tensed in a vacation because of me.

I open the door and there he was with Ashu sleeping in his hand.

"Are you fine na... Your eyes are red " Urgh how does he know everything about me.

"Yes Bhai I'm fine... Actually I was sleeping so " I said trying my best to lie.

Suddenly he took me in a brotherly hug and assured me that he is always there for me. Aahhh... I needed this the most. I love you Bhai ❤. A drop of tear slide down my eyes but I rubbed it off and smiled.

After he went without thinking anything I crashed on bed.

Sanam's POV
Should I be guilty for what I tried to do or what I said ?
I made her cry . I hurt her. I can't see her crying. I agree , I use to annoy her but can't see her crying. Something inside me ached. Yes I loved her. I still love her and will love her till the end of this universe.

With all the flashes coming in front of me. How  I saw her for the first time.
How we became friends. When I started liking her. How  like turned to be love. When I saw her... Her with Rehaan. When that crap proposed her. That kiss. Urgh my head cells are fighting.
With few drops of tears I slept.
And mumbled "Love you shimara".

Writer's POV

Next morning the host arranged a brunch with games.

All freshen up and reached at terrace.
Shanaya was blabbering the story of minions to shimara who was lost somewhere.
Sanam came there with the plate of French toasts. She passed a fake smile to him but it was hard for him to act normal. He ignored her and stood near Samar who was busy playing with Ashu.
She felt a jerk. He ignored her.

Keshav noticed it. Both of them were sad.
To lighten up the mood he asked Shimara " Hey sim, which juice would you like ?".

Before she could answer "Watermelon juice" a manly voice was heard.

"Right Shimara ?" He said.

Shimara was shocked to see him.

And Sanam was boiling in anger.

"You... Here ?" She asked with pale face.

"I think you forgot sweetheart even I'm a known Bollywood singer. So I would definitely be present at a music trip. " Rehaan winked.

Maybe the story is confusing right now. Will reveal the past soon.

Comment, vote 😊