💔

She hit him on his head "Shut up Rehaan... He is sanam... My best friend... And Sanam he is Rehaan my boyfriend..."

That was it for Sanam...

After this he used to act weirdly... He wasn't able to see her with someone else... So he use stay away from them.
She was worried due to this distance... Whenever she tried to talk to him about his change in his behavior she was disturbed by Rehaan.
Like this two years passed away with him crying, in pain... Trying to handle... But then he realized if she is happy with Rehaan than he should support her. He should be happy in her happiness as her smile is his priority.

Sanam was sitting in the canteen when suddenly someone pulled him and dragged him in a classroom.

Sanam : what's wrong with you shimara.

Shimara : seriously ! What's wrong with me... What's wrong with you Sanam. It's been a month you are avoiding me. I can't handle your ignorance

Shimara's POV

What did I say ? I can't handle his ignorance why... Because he is my friend. But earlier when i had Rehaan I never bothered about anyone not even Aahana ( Shimara's friend).
Now also I have Rehaan but why am I missing Sanam. He is also my friend just as Aahana than what's the problem.

I came out of my trance when I felt something moving from my hand that was Sanam . He was trying to get rid of my grip. I again pulled him

My anger was at its peak. He is again ignoring me.

"Don't ignore me Sanam. Tell me what's bothering you right now. " I shouted .

"Nothing... Let me go." He replied coldly.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Tell me "

"I can't"

"Tell me Sanam or else I won't allow you to go... " I jerked him.

"Can't you see... Or you don't want to see that I...I love... I love you." He said and I was numb.

POV over

He confessed and he left jerking her hand. She didn't react. She was shocked she was surprised.

After a week It was New year Eve.

He was sitting in his room when

Shimara messaged Sanam .
" You are invited at New year party with a date at Rehaan's place ."

He read but didn't reply.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.
He opened it.

"Hi Sanam !" A girl came in smiling.
"Hi Aahana what are you doing here."
He replied.
" Sanam will you come with me to a new year party please."
"Ah.. no Aahana I'm not well."
"Please chalona "

"I think I should go with her. So I will have an excuse for not attending rehaan's party." He thought.

"Okay Aahana I will come. Happy ?"

"Super Happy " she hugged him but he didn't responded.

In evening she picked him but for his bad luck they went to same party.... "REHAAN'S PARTY"
I pity Sanam. 😐