I cared for you !

She nodded and headed towards the other car. Keshav and shanaya were already settled. Keshav in the back seats as both were busy watching minions. She had no other choice rather to sit on passenger seat beside the driver's. She was in mood of arguing or talking with sanam due to incident happened few minutes ago.
She was pissed off. She pulled up her earphones and listen to the music which was an ultimate cure to all her wounds. With soothing music and admiring serene scenario she was engulfed in sleep. Suddenly woke up with a jerk when Sanam applied the break.

"What the hell... May I know why have you stopped here Mr. Sanam Puri ?" She said sarcastically.

"We are here because of your niece." He replied with stress on YOUR.

"Where did she come in between ?" She was irritated by now because of arguments with him .

"Samar called me that they have taken a break at this restaurant as Ashu was hungry."

Keshav and shanaya moved out of the car without questioning.

Shimara kept her phone and earphones in her sling and wrapped her scarf around her face as they were celebrities. Boys managed with a hoodie. Other girls too hide with the scarf around their face.

As soon as they entered Samar waved them. Keshav and shanaya sat beside venky and Remy opposite to each other. Only two seats were vacant beside Samar and Samaira who was feeding ashu . Before Shimara could sit beside him Sanam pulled out the chair and sat beside him. This made her more furious. She tapped her feet in anger and made her way to sit beside Samaira.

The waiter came to note the order...
"Grilled sandwich " Samar said.

"I'll simply have cold coffee and plain Milk for Ashu." Samaira ordered.

"Me and venky will have tea." Said Remy.

"Cold drink for me." Shanaya said.

"I want cheese toast." Keshav said.

"Red sauce pasta" Shimara and Sanam said together.

Shimara rolled her eyes and said "chocolate milkshake".

"Me too." Sanam winked.

"Woah guys you both have got the same taste... Not bad." Keshav said teasingly.

"Oh please , don't compare me to him... I'm far better." She groaned.

"Of course keshu , she is definitely better than me...

Pause

She smirks

"In irritating someone. "

All laughs except shimara.
They finished their snacks and reached at destination by 3:00 pm.

"Here are your keys... You can take rest for now... We

have dinner near the pool in the evening." Remy informed and they all left to their room.

At 6:30 pm they got ready for party.

All of them reached there except Shimara and shanaya.

"Shimu , Remy is calling so I'm leaving you come fast near pool." Shanaya said moving towards the door.

"Ya baby... I'm coming" Shimara agreed while applying mascara.

Shimara got ready with final touch ups.

Armaan was walking through the corridor while shimara was locking her room. (Armaan is best friend of shimara and one of the leading singer of Bollywood )