26

Devin

All the bones in my body didn't want to call Chance.. I loved Chance, but I also loved Jake. The difference was, Chance made me feel special, it was love. At least I'd like to say it was. Would we tell Jake we had a thing?

I wanted to talk to Chance in person, it would be better that way. A phone call wouldn't be the same as in person. "Hannah, can you please drive me to Jake's and stay, please? If I start to cry I can come back" I asked her. Hannah has always been there for me since freshman year when we've barely hit puberty, waiting for our glo up.

"Of course" Hannah said and squeezed my hand tightly smiling a weak smile.

"I love you" those were the words I so desperately wanted to tell Chance. But if I did it would be too complicated. Too much. I wanted to be in Chance's arms knowing everything would be okay. I was so grateful for him. Most people wouldn't even want to be with a young foolish pregnant girl that doesn't have her life together. But Chance stuck by me, even before I broke up with Jake. Would I abandon all my memories? Would I just forget and move on? Would I be a single mother? Was there still a glimmer of hope? I honestly didn't know, but I had to. I had to think about many people in it.. Jake, Chance, my son.. I hadn't posted a video in months... my fans were slowly fading away. Only a few wanted to stay.

"We're here" hannah said as she stopped in the driveway.