A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait vampire!!!

Hey this is my first story. Tell me what you think. I need one vote to do the next chapter.

It was a dark night. The sky looked like it had a blanket over it. Covering all of the light that tried to escape it.

I had just come back from a party and was looking for my car.

"I am so stupid, I carpooled" I was in deep crap it was already midnight. My mom was going to kill me.

I heard a whooshing sound beside me.

" Is anyone there?" I asked but there was no reply.

Then forming in front of me was a tall man, dirty blond hair chiseled features and the most seductive voice.

"Are you lost my dear?" Said the man. He looked at me like he was studying my face. As i was to him.

" No I am not was trying to get home. But thanks for the offer." I was scared now. He could be a pervert or try to take me. What if he does? I shoved those thoughts in the back of my mind.

He chuckled. Why the hell is he laughing?

He said "why don't you come with me. We could have so much fun together."

"I am sorry to disappoint you but I have to get home now."

"Yes I suppose you do." He said.

A wave of calm swept over me. I was going to get out of here alive!

"I know you want to leave but I can't let you do that."

I was in deep shit. I needed to say something. But what can I say. I know.

"I have to leave my mother is the worried type. And she will freak out if I was gone any longer." That should do it.

"Does your mother love you?"

What kind of a question is that?

"Yes very much I am her only child."

" I guess your mother will be losing her only daughter tonight."

I couldn't run I felt like I needed to say with him. Wait losing her only daughter. Was he kidnapping me?!

He said " I gave you a chance but you said no, welcome to the rest of your life with me I hope you dont mind vampires."

He grabbed me by the hand and spun me around, but before I could scream I was knocked unconscious. With the world going black I knew there was no hope for me.