A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait a vampire!!!5

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I have decided to keep his name mark.

It is hard to write alot but this is going to be a very intresting chapter.

Tell me Any idea you have. Vote comment fan and enjoy!!!

---=marks pov==

I saw what her what her father looked like. What he did to her and I also saw her mother and how she had tried to protect her, but failed.

I pictured in my mind what her father looked like tall large and had a perminent scowl on his face.

This plan was brilliant. I was having so much fun I didn't want it to end.

But the human had to eat she would starve. Then who would I screw up.

*******Bailey******

My throut is dry I can barely speak from all the screaming that I had done.

Would my family een notice that I wasnt there. Theywhere probably celebratin. They never cared een if I was getting good grades I would still come home to be beaten. Do I want to stay here and die or go back to my abusive family?

Mark***

I knew who would change into first. Her abusive father. This was perfect u could do all the thing I wante to while blaming him in the end.

But this girl needed to eat.

I knocked on the door and saw her sobbing.

Her chair still tipped over from when I hit her.

I walked over to her and gave her a bottle of water and some bread.

When I walked up to her she winced , thinking I was going to slap her again.

She looked up and me eyes puffy from crying and said " please don't hurt me I won't say anything I promise just please let me go.

I knew she didn't want to go back to her family it was intened to make me feel bad for her.

It didn't work. I untied her.

" don't run or I will kil you make no mistake."

I threw the bead at her along with the water bottle she shook violently. What the hell is going on?

Ibwas being watched she spoke in a monotone voice that sounded like it was abunch of voices talking at once. I knew who it was. It was a royal. A queen talking threw her. She was floating in the air.

It said " why are you harming her. She is special. Stop abusing her or I will see to it that you are punished. But since I am nice I will give you one free night I will take her power just tonight. Bit if a bone is broken I will break youuuuuu"

Bailey stopped glowing she fell to te ground I had one night to hurt her only one. I have to make it count.

Bailey******

I woke up with a massive headache. U was hungry I noticed a loaf if bread and a bottle of water.

Mark must have must have given it to me. I ate quickly not knowing when he would come in. I took the water bottle and drank it my throat felt better.

I heard a knock on the door it must be mark who else coul it be he opened it but it wasent mark. It was my father.

***********************************

hey what's up. Hope you like it. I realy like the comments. If you have any idea of what you want me to put in the story comment. Comments and fans keep a writer going. So thx I will keep writin if you keep reading.