A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait a vampire!!!7

This is not the real part of the story. I wanted to write what happened if she did die.

Sorry my mom didn't give me the new Internet password so it took a long time.

This is just what would happen if she died. But she did not pick this. It's up to you to pick from the other choices.

Bailey pov

Here she is offering me imortality. Or work or the queen. But I don't think I could do this anymore. I can't live with the memories of what my dater has done to me.

The emotional scars as well as physical. I just can't live with it anymore. What Mark was about to do to me was the last time I will get kidnapped.

Being dead solves that. I won't have to live forever. And I won't have to be whatever the queen has in store for me.

Right now I can control what is happening in my life.

I had to tell her my answer.I don't think she woul like it after saving me from dying but I'm not special nobody will miss me.

Riley seemed on edge. I hope it's some vampire thing.

" Riley I can't do this anymore this constant torment I'm sorry but Ihave decided that you should kill me."

" What! Are you crazy your blood is special only one other person has and you just wan to die. Do you know what happened to that other person."

I felt that I should keep quiet and let her speak.

"That person became a freaking powerful almighty being. Are you saying you would just give it away like that!"

" Im sorry but I can't anymore I am nothing special. I'm sorry."

" If it is what you want then it shall be done."

" I hold nothing against you. You may drink an have your fill off my blood when I am dead. I'm sorry but I have to do this."

" Im going to do this quick so it doesent hurt. I'm sorry." she said it like she was sorry and I knew I had made the right choice.

Riley pov.

I can't believe she wants to die after all I have done for her saved her from Mark. I know she has been through it but shit.

Her blood is special I can smell it. And she just wants to throw that away. Fine but I will not be held responsable for the end. Maybe it a fluke.

She said she would not hate me but I still feel quilty.

"Are you sure." I asked her again incase my ears decieve me.

Yes I am glad you are the one to do it I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sorry"

I put my hands on her neck and I felt her stiffen. She gave a nod of approval and I cracked her head sideways not breaking it off but killing her instantly.

I drank my fill and it was the most amazing blood I have ever consumed. It was the most pure and delightful blood in the world.

Like the last human on earth would taste. A drank my fill of her an felt steongerthan I have evr felt. I had my full powers now.

No waiting now. I felt truly sorry for killing this human even if she told me to.

I watched as her dead body fell to the ground her body no longer warm just a empty shell.

Then she was glowing then it faded. Her body shook and was absorbed into the ground.

Her body was no longer there.

And what could of been could never be done.

....................--------.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.

She did not really die but I just wanted to get that option out of the way. And I need you guys to tell me which one to choose.

I just wanted to get it out of the way the story could go really far she ant die just yet!

Plz comment vote and fan. But more comments I want to k ow what you think.

I will try to upload when I get the feedback. Remember tell me your name and I might use it.