A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait a vampire!!!2

When I woke up I was tied a chair. It was cold.

"Look who finally decided to wake up."

I was so angry I said "who the hell are you and where am I?" The courage surprised myself I was normally shy.

"Getting right to the point are we. So be it. My name is Mark"

A nice name I thought to myself.

"Thank you" Mark said.

I thought I said that in my mind.

"You did but I can read your thoughts."

"Wait how?" I wanted to know he took me and has said nothing about himself. Neither have I but seriously he is the one that took me!

"Before I answer anything, what is your name my love"

"One thing let me tell you something don't call me my love because it take two people to form a relationship. And second my name is Bailey. Not that you would care."

"You have a short temper considering you are the one who is still strapped to the chair. I could have my way with you. All I have to is look into your eyes and tell you what I want. Do you want me to force you to have sex with me? I could make you not know who you are so if I were you I would shut up."

"I don't care who you are or what you think you can do but you're a human not a superhero." I was so angry at him and I do not have a short temper.

"Excuse me I did not tell you what I am. I am a vampire."

"Are you kidding me a vampire? You know just because you watch a movie about them does not make you become one." Is he serious a vampire?

"I am completely serious and you need to be punished for not believing me." Mark came off as a cruel guy. But deep down I say sadness.

He walked up to me but at a moments notice I saw him next to me. He slapped me. The force was so hard it knocked the chair I was tied to over. Unable to use my hands I smashed my face onto the hard floor.

He was telling the truth with his speed and his eye color was red. Blood color. What am I going to do? I was kidnapped by a vampire.