A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait a vampire!!!6

Hey sorry it has taken so long I would like to dedicate this portion to my friend riley. She just got her appendix out. JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR I CANT WRITE THAT MUCH CUZ I GUESS WHEN YOUR GROUNDED YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE YOUR LAPTOP. So I just wanted to tell riley S hey. So yea here it is vote comment fan

I need 6 more comments thx. Keep on reading.

Recap.

It wasn't him it was my father.

Bailey's P.O.V.

I see him my father is here to save me. But he hates me and beats me and he is probably the one who set all of this up. He just wants to abuse me like always.

I have to get out of here and if I am lucky he will save me from Mark. But I have to try or I will never get out of here alive.

"Dad please help me I'm scared. I don't want to die I know you hate me but please help me." I screamed at him I wanted him to hear me.

"O there will be no helping today only pain and misery. Your mother is here not that you would care."

He was walking toward me he is going to beat me or worse rape me like he has done so many times before.

My dad was next to me now ready to strike.

"Hello bailey you know that I will hurt you it's just a matter of co operation. You scream and make it difficult I will hurt you even more. And you know what happens when I get angry."

I knew what would happen and I wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

Recap....

I'm in my room waiting for my punishment I snuck out of my house and my dad caught me. He said he was going downstairs to get something. This can't be good.

'' Bailey I'm coming up!"

He stormed into my room with ropes. He is going to kill me.

"You see this you drove me to this"

He was holding the ropes in his hands looking at me with pure hatred in his eyes

"You want to hurt other people well you know what I will hurt you. I'm going to beat you and rape you because that's what you want isn't you want me to be mean. You brought this on yourself."

"No please you're my dad I don't want you to do any of those things. I am sorry I did that could you please forgive me."

"Stop your fuckin crying I don't want to hear this bullshit and more"

He held a bat in his hand ready to strike at any moment.

He did what he was going to do. When I woke up from my blackout my clothes where all gone. Blood was all over me I had cuts and bruises all over my body I was just raped and beaten by my father my own flesh and blood ,who was I to trust.

He must have heard me wake up. He barged in my room and said." Clean this shit up". And that was how I felt like shit.

Baileys P.O.V.

I knew what happened when he got angry. He got abusive. But I was not going to be raped by my father again. Not this time.

"I wont do anything with you your a sick bastard get the fuck away from me."

"The hard way it is"

He put a gag in my mouth my cries of fear where just muffled noises. He chained and blindfolded me to the wall and started to take off my clothes he ripped my shirt off then proceeded to do the same with my pants. I struggled against the chains. It was no use. He reached for my underwear. He punched me in the stomach when I struggled against him.

He knocked the wind out of me. I couldn't breath. Gasping for air against my gag he put his hand on my underwear and was about to rip them off.

The door swung open I was saved.

A girl was in the doorway semi long hair down to her shoulders she was dirty blond. She had blue eyes and had a slender figure.

And walked on her toes.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Riley get the fuck out of here" he snapped

I didn't know my dad knew her.

"Look who got a new power and already using it"

"Mark how many times do I have to tell you we don't mess with our meal. We just feed nothing else. If you don't untie her I will. I am much stronger and faster than you, and you know I can kill you"

Wait this was mark then who is this Riley person at the door maybe she will save me.

"I will not let her go you will have to kill me first."

"Is that your final decision" she said

"Yes it is"

I knew that something was about to happen to Mark but I didn't know what.

In a moment Riley was next to me and a decapitated mark was on the floor.

I had to thank her but didn't know what to say. She had saved me from being raped by Mark who I thought was my father.

She was next to me undoing the roped that tied me.

I opened my mouth to thank her but she shushed me.

"Don't thank me I don't know why I did but I have always hated that creep. He has killed so many people like you. I couldn't take it any more. And your scent when he hit you was like no other before. Your blood as to what I can smell is very rare only one other person has that type of blood. A true feast for any vampire. But I guess you don't want to die"

We where both at the door she threw me some clothes at me. They where big. But I didn't care. We walked out of the room my home for the last I don't know how many days. Sunlight was on my face. It was warm. It felt good on my face. I looked at riley. She wasn't burning. I had to ask why.

"Riley why don't you burn up in the sunlight?" I don't mean to be rude but I just want to know this is all still new to me."

"Fine. There are special vampires that are able to stay in the sunlight those who where turned by royalty. As you can see it doesn't happen very often every hundred years. There is extensive training but that is for another day."

Thank you again for saving. He was about to." I was about to cry I bit my lip.

"Please don't cry and don't fall or get hurt or cut yourself because if you do I don't know if I can restrain myself."

"And I killing him would be for nothing."

"Thank you Riley."

"Do you have a home?"

"Not one that I would like to go back to."

"You have a choice I could kill you and feast on your blood. Or I could let you work for the queen she is very kind. Which is probably better than your home? Or I could ask the queen to turn you which one will you choose"

.....................................................................................

Sorry if there are any mistakes. Thank you so much for commenting. If you want to be in the story and I like your name I may put it in so just tell me your name and you could be in my story. If you have any suggestions of what she should choose you should tell me. It will be up to the readers to decide what comes next. Thanks you for reading. Bye