A vampire kidnapped me!!! Wait vampire!!!3

Hey what's up comment vote whatever.

My hands where still sore from the wropes around me.

I was sobbing I couldent stop I knew that if I continue any longer he was going to punch me again. I just couldn't. I felt like the lamb in a feild of wolves I know I'm fucked but I always seem to hope that the wolf will leave me alone. But the wolf was Mark. And I would recive no breaks no I'm sorry glances. There was nothing in his eyes no sorry no remorse. It's like he has don't this hundreds of times before. And I'm just another piece of meat.

I knew what he was he had told me that he was a vampire. I was even punished for not beliveing him. So therfor I did I saw his speed and the blood red eye color.

"Mark" I said sobbing realizing my situation was hopeless.

"What" he snapped back.

"Why me. You could have anyone you wanted but you chose me. Why?"

I knew I shouldn't have said that but I had to. But my answer was not one that I liked. It was matched a blow to the head. Once again knocking me over. Hitting my head on the cold hard floor. I was going to pass out but I had to say what I felt.

But all that came out was a whisper.

"Why...me.."

And then as quickly as I had woken up the darkness once again consuming me until all I saw was a dream.