Agent Steele

"Agent Steele"
"Yes, Captain"said Ana.
"Remember you have a 4 month vacation and you don't work tomorrow"
"Yeah,Yeah I get it but sir who's going to go on the mission tomorrow"
"I know what your trying to do Steele"
"Really and what's that"
"Your trying to get me to assign you to it" he said.
"And are you going to Captain because you know I could just cancel my trip and go on the mission sir."
"No, nice try Steele but you need to go to your best friends wedding back home, stop avoiding your family it's been to long sense you gone back home to the US and quite frankly you need a vacation from the flied and it's been exactly 10 years that you haven't seen her and your parents"
"I know that but what the fuck am I suppose to do when no one knows I'm alive except  for Kate,Elliott and my mother and father, it was hard getting away from the life that I use to practice and from the troll Elena, what do you expect from me to roll in there and be like "hey guess what I'm back from the dead" and like nothing ever happened"
"I know it's hard but you have to Darling, your strong Ana your one of my best agents you could do anything if you set your mind to it and one day you'll thank me from forcing you to go now go home and pack you've gotta get up at for in the morning Ana Banana, now give your best guy friend a hug"
Ana stands up and hugs him
" I know thanks for that advice Jose your my best friend ,i love you Jose your like a little brother to remember that bye"
Ana walks out and starts hiding home to pack tomorrow is a big day.
Ana- remember to pick me up tomorrow at the airport sis syt love you.. she sends a message to Kate
Here we come Seattle and goodbye London for now.