Chapter 4- 17 part 2

17

"Good Bucky" I coo as I give my cat a treat, sitting in the den.

"Are you sure you should have the cat out? Rob is allergic" Paddy says.

"He's allergic to their hairs, but British Shorthairs don't shed. So as long as he doesn't touch it, I'll be fine" I explain smiling.

"Can I pet him?" He asks and I nod, him reaching his hand up and stroking his head.

"Aww that's so precious" I hear after a flash. I look up to see Macy and I glare at her playfully before she plops herself down.

"Hey do you wanna go to the beach? Since we didn't go yesterday" Macy says and I nod.

"Can I play with Bucky while you're gone?" Paddy asks and I smile, nodding.

"Of course, just be sure that when you get done to put him back in my room" I say and he nods, smiling as he pets the gray cat.

"Should I wear this bikini?" I ask, looking at it.

"It kinda shows off a bit" I mumble.

"Ahh you're fine. Plus mom helped pick it out" she says and I nod, changing into it, putting on the cover up romper.

"Ready?" I asks and she nods ass I slide my contacts in, slipping my flip flops on and grabbing my phone.

"Mom we are going to the beach" Macy says and her moms head pokes out.

"Don't you wanna be here when Tom gets here?" Nicola say then smiles.

"Nah I'm just joking" she asks.

"You kids go have fun" Sara says.

"Not too much though" Rob adds as we evil the house, running down to the almost vacant beach and laying out towels down before taking our cover ups off and laying our phones under them. I put my sunscreen on while she puts her tanning lotion on. Shows a lot about our friendship.

"Race you to the water" I say before she looks at me.

"You're on" she says before shoving me, me grabbing her ankle and getting up, is neck and neck.

"I think I won" I say as we get deep enough where we can barely touch.

"Nah I did" she says, both of us knowing that she won.

I smile, going underwater, my feet poking out before going under.

"It feels so good on this hot day" I say and she nods, getting her hair wet.

"I could just lay her all day" I say smiling.

"True that" she sighs out.

"Hey why did you lie and tell them that the movie is still being made?" She asks.

"Not sure. It just came out. But I can just say i wanted it to be a surprise" I say honestly and she laughs at me.

"Looks like Tom and Harrison are here" She says as the car pulls up to the house.

"Oh well" I say, looking out into the sun setting.

"It's so beautiful" I gasp as we sit in the shallow part of the water.

"Hey" we hear and we look back to see Harry.

"They said to be safe" he says and we nod.

"Hey you like photography, right?" I ask, looking at the camera in his hand. He nods.

"Can you take a picture of Karissa and I?" Macy asks and he nods.

"Oh yeah, sure" he says and gets it ready.