Chapter 12- 18 part 4

"Morning" I say smiling to Tom as I see him eating cereal on the couch.

"Tomorrow is the last day" he says and I nod.

"I know" I pout.

"Now next year don't be going and waking me up at 4 am" I joke.

"You know I will" he smiles.

"I know" I laugh.

"What do you wanna go?" I ask him.

"Just.. be with you" he says, his face going pink.
I smile and bite my lip gently as I look down, trying to hide my smile.

"Hey" Harrison says entering he room and jumping between Tom and I.

"Hey Harrison" we both say.

"I call the tv" I say, going through the guide and landing on Superbad.

••••

"Hey guys we are going to IHOP for breakfast" Rob says and we all stand. I rush to my room and put on my makeup and change, slipping flip flops on before running back down with my phone.

"Ready?" Sara asks me and I nod.

"And hungry" I add, smiling. We all get in our vans and drive.

"Oh I'm so hungry" I whine out as we hop out of the van.

"Karissa!" Someone shouts and I turn around.

"You're here with the famous Holland's, correct?" Someone asks, achieving a microphone in my face.

"No, I'm here with friends" I say before rushing to Macy and going in the restaurant.

We all eat before a girl comes over.

"K-karissa? Could I get a picture?" She asks and I smile.

"Sure!" I say, taking one with her. When she's forms i turn to Tom.

"Suck it" I say and everyone laughs.

••••

"I'm going to miss this beach" I sigh as we walk through the sand.

"Same" Tom says.

We just walk for, what seems like hours, talking about everything and anything.

"What's your favorite ice cream?" He asks.

"Blue moon, super man, cookies and cream, or chocolate mint" I smile.

"What about you?" I ask as he thugs me closer to him.

"Chocolate vanilla swirl" he says and I lay my head on him as we slowly walk.

He stops us, turning me to face him, as he rubs his thumb on my cheek.

"You're gorgeous" he whispers and I smile up at him.

"No you are" I say and he smiles.

"I know" he grins and I lightly shove him to the right, towards the water.

"Don't you dare" he says and I shove him lightly again.

He backs up a bit and when I go to shove him he grabs me and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Tom!" I exclaim.

"It's not too cold" he says before I feel him drop me into the water. I come back up, soaked and grab him, pulling him into the water with me.

"Payback, bitch" I say and laughs.

"You hurt my feelings he says dramatically and I laugh, standing and trudging out of the water, sitting in the sand. He rushes to me and sits by me.

He lays his head on my right shoulder. I rub my fingers through his hair.

"I love when your hair is curly" I say and he hums.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yep" I say and he pulls away.
He stand up and holds his hand out, helping me up.

"I just wanted to see you fully one more time here for the year" he says and I smile. He lays his hand on my cheek and I lean into it.

"May I kiss you?" He asks and I nod.

"You may" I say as he leans in, connecting his lips to mine. We pull away after a couple moments and he lays his forehead on mine.

"I like you" he whispers.

"I like you too" I smile.