Honeymoon

Hotel room bathroom: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/83/0e/ea830e3afaf381cdac31a0d2b39b340b.jpg

Hotel suite bedroom: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/26/1411752919620_wps_10_Four_Seasons_Hotel_George.jpg

(Paris, France) Alexandra's POV

"I can't believe you brought me to Paris" I state as I turn to face Draco as we leave the airport. "I've always wanted to come here and go to the bakeries & sight seeing" I tell him. "We have to go to Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower" I add.

"We are here for two weeks, relax" Draco says with a chuckle.

"I thought our honeymoon is for a month?" I ask confused.

"It is" he assures me and gives me a peck on the lips.

"So we're going somewhere else as well?" I ask and he nods his head. "Where?" I ask as we got into the waiting car and the drive pulled away from the curb.

"Now that would be telling" he states with a smirk wrapping an arm around my waist. "When we reach the hotel, we'll have lunch" he tells me. "But I have important plans for tonight" he adds smiling.

"You won't tell me if I ask? Will you?" I ask him.

"You'd be right my beautiful wife" he states kissing my forehead. We reach the hotel and check in before going to their dining area for lunch. While one of the staff takes our luggage upstairs to our suite.

"Chicken Fettuccine please with a water" I tell the waiter and Draco orders Bucatini. We ate in silence and tasted each other's food. Both were delicious before we went up to our room where Draco carried me over the fresh-hold. Before placing me down and leading me to the bedroom. "This is perfect Draco, I think I'll have a bath before tonight. Care to join?" I ask him biting my lip.

"Don't have to ask me twice" he states and leads me to the bathroom. Where a warm bath was already prepared and waiting. Draco and I took turns undressing each other before getting into the tub. With me between his legs as we bathed each other. Needless to say we got hot and bothered which lead to sex in the bath. Before cleaning ourselves and we got out drying ourselves. "You have two hours before we leave dress semi-formal" he tells me.

So I look through my suitcase to see what our mothers had packed for me. Before deciding on a burgundy strapless knee length dress, nude pumps, and left my hair down with a light amount of make-up on. Draco dressed in black dress pants, burgundy button shirt and black jacket.

"How'd you know I like the Russian Ballet?" I ask him.

"You're mum may have mentioned it" he states shrugging. We watch the show in silence commenting occasionally on the performance. My favourite dance was the one of the Snow flakes. After the show we went to a lovely dinner in the restaurant across the street from the theater.

For the rest of the time we were in Paris we went sight seeing to all the tourist attractions. We even went to all the bakeries in the city. We went swimming in the hotel pool and Draco had his families healer come over to check on our baby. Who is fine and as am I. Draco still hasn't told me where we going next.

(Bahamas)

Alexandra's bikini: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41xe4EcdNvL.jpg

"This is beautiful my dragon" I tell him when we reach the villa on the Bahamas. He then picked me up and carried me into the house. "Are you seriously going to do that all the time we enter a new room or house?" I ask him.

"Pretty much" he states and places a kiss on my forehead. "Now I know you are tired after the flight, so am I. So I say we eat then call it a night" he suggests and I nod my head in agreement.

I walk up early the next morning to see Draco still asleep. So I get up shave and get into my white bikini. Then go outside by the pool and apply sunscreen. Before I began to sun bath and Draco soon came out in swimming trunks with breakfast.

"Thanks Draco, can you please apply more sunscreen to my back?" I ask him. Nodding he picks up the bottle as I lay gently on my side and he applies it. I then return the favour doing his sunscreen also. We then ate waited a few minutes before going for a swim.

While in the Bahamas we went snorkeling, and swimming with sharks. We even went to a beach bonfire where we saw some men fire dancing. We explored the islands as well, but spent most of our time at the villa on our private beach. We even went skinny dipping which was fun.

But now it is time to return home and move into our new house. I missed Buddy and our mothers. Draco says he has a special surprise waiting for when we get home.

A/N

Picture above of Paris and picture on the external link the villa in the Bahamas. Video of the Snowflake dance.