ANTHONY/CHANCE IMAGINE

Requested by @ayeedayy13 

(you with Anthony and chance i your brother and he finds out you are together)

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I was at the team 10 house its been quite crazy lately with my brother Chance and Tessa getting married ,Jake and Erika getting married ,and me and Anthony still hiding are relationship also chad getting on team 10. Anyways Tessa and Erika are out shopping and  Chance,Anthony,Ivan,and Emilio are in there room playing video games .The rest of the boys are doing something to prank Logan I was down stairs on my computer at my desk  working on editing my video for my channel. "hey watcha ya doing" Anthony said behind me scaring me half to death  I spun around in my chair and slapped his arm lightly "don't scare me like that i almost had a heart attack" i told him and sat up straight in my chair "what are you doing down here" i asked him "well i have been up there all day playing video games, so i figured i can come down here and spend time with you for awhile" Anthony told me. "And How did you manage to get away" i asked smirking a little "I told them im going to grab some snacks so i have twenty minutes to spend with you at the max,so what are you doing" Anthony said "alright cool and im just working on editing my video" i said spinning my chair back around to the computer "wait one second" Anthony said spinning back around  "yes?" i asked when i was facing "this" he said then he pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss i put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "WHAT! THE HELL!"Chance yelled and pulled Anthony away from me more like across the living room "chance" i said "what the heck Anthony your meant  to be  my best friend not sucking face with MY SISTER!" Chance said i ran in front of chance "chance don"t hurt him" "how long" he said walking closer tome trying to get to Anthony "don"t chance" i told him.Chance was standing right in front of me looking down at me "how long" he asked again "5 months" i told him he took a deep breath "are you happy Y/n?" he asked "yes why?" i told him "ok Anthony are you?"Chance asked "yes" "alright but if you hurt her your dead so i allow you guys to be together" Chance asked "really?" i asked shocked that he didn't hurt Anthony "yes ,now group hug" he said pulling Anthony closer and since im in the middle i come with as well.After are hug chance went back upstairs and left me and Anthony he sat in my chair and i sat on his lap editing my video.

(sorry it sucks im still learning how to wright imagines all i wright is fan fictions and there really long) 

Request are open!

hope you enjoyed