⚠ ALERT ⚠

https://www.battleforthenet.com

Do you like the internet?

The battle for the future of our Internet has begun. If you already know about Net Neutrality, please, PLEASE follow the above link. 

If you don't know what it is, please read this message.

This organization called the FCC is wanting to repeal net neutrality. Net neutrality is what keeps the Internet free, you're allowed to go on whatever website you want without any buffers or anything. Without it, ISPs are free to block whatever website they want and make you pay for it. For example, if this thing passes and they repeal it, you won't be able to access YouTube or Wattpad  anymore, instead, unless you pay 10 dollars a month for premium access or some shit like that, you will either be blocked from it entirely or everything will slow to a crawl.

Just imagine what this will do. Can you imagine having to pay money to watch Youtube or write stories, or having to pay a fee to do almost anything on the internet? Net Neutrality is important, and that's why we need to keep it here.

This may only affect America, but that's a huge chunk of this app, and an even bigger chunk of the whole Internet. If you're not American, share this link with people who are! The fight for the internet is extremely important and we really need it. Imagine having to pay money just to watch things you like, or come onto Wattpad to write. It's just not right.

Please.
Save our internet.