Prolouge

The celestial wind bellowed through the air like a wrywen with an aglet. The two creatures cursed each other in their last, precious moments.

"You will never get away with this"

"You say that now, but there is nothing that could possibly stop it now. My creatures are already feasting apon this planet and soon there will be no trace of life left."

"You are insane, why would you bring this destruction upon Earth? It gas nothing to do with 'The Agreement'."

One figure turned it's back to look at the planet below them.

I have learnt through mileni of experience that if you want to get someone's attention that you have to take what they love and protect. I know that you have fallen in love with this planet over the years. I still do not understand why you would meddle with the hands of destiny and crash the Zenos asteroid into the planet so many Centuries ago. Why couldn't you have stuck within the terms of 'The Agreement" and not fluctuate the barriers of our existence?"

"I am sorry..."

The figure turns to face the other and grins.

"Your pitiful apologies alone cannot save Earth now."

The other figure seemingly falls to its knees.

"Please, anything for the planet, I have seen great potential in this world and I know that many great opportunities are to come from it. Please, just give it, give me a chance."

The standing figure crosses its arms.

"It is too late, there is nothing I can do to reverse the effect now. What? What is happening?"

Quickly, the celestial wind worsens and particles of different light emits from the kneeling figure.

"You have given me no choice, I am ready to sacrifice myself for the wellbeing of Earth."

"Do you really think that you can beat me?"

The kneeling figure stands and looks at the decaying planet.

"No, but the power that will be released will be enough to reverse the consequences..."

"And reset the universe, you clever monster."

The creature grinned.

"Exactly, see you in the next life, brother."

=========================
Hey guys!

How was that? That was my first part in this ongoing book, so watch this space to see the story unfold!

Please feel free to give me tips, tricks or other comments as you wish. Please do not use any inappropriate or rude comments in the comments section or when contacting me.

Thanks!

Colonelassassin
==========================