Chris Pine (Unwanted wife)

Natalie

My husband is a very wealthy and powerful CEO of Pine industries people like to tell me how ruthless and cold my husband is but he's always just been Chris to me. We've been married for 4 years now and I'm starting to see changes in him like him working horrendous hours at his office him always telling me to leave him to go work we haven't had sex in 3 months. But I love him and I don't know what I would do without him honestly. Today is Friday and our Anniversary is today and I have the a very special surprise for him I know he's just going to love.

It's about 11:30 at night and I've just been waiting sitting up for Chris to get home I had dinner 2 hours ago I'm sure he already ate like he always does but me waiting here all day for him makes me know for sure that he forgot our anniversary, so I didn't make anything for him so now I'm just sitting on the couch in our living room watching Keeping up with the Kardashians right when he walks in.

He baby long night? I ask rushing to stand off the couch

Uh yeah obviously he says

Brushing off his sour attitude I step towards him wrapping my arms around his waist.

Well i have a surprise for you. I say kissing him on the cheek

Well can it wait 'cause I've got some work to do, he said unwrapping my arms throwing his coat over the couch and heading upstairs to his office. Normally I would put up with behavior like this brush it off and move on because I know he works hard, but today of all days I will not accept it. After he went upstairs and closed his door I stomp myself up the stairs as well heading straight for our bedroom taking out the lingerie I bought to surprise him and put it on along with my thigh high boots, my hair down and one of his white dress shirts. after I put a little makeup on I marched myself right into his office.

Honey I told I'm busy he says NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME

Well this will only take a second I say absolutely infuriated

Okay wha- He stops and stares at me mouth open not words

Chris I want a divorce I say bluntly my everything on full display

Uhhhh...wait what!??! he said standing up behind his desk

You want a.....a......a divorce?? Why?! he said making his way to me

I put my hand up stopping him in his tracks

Chris all you do is work I wait for you to get home and when you get here you act like you can't be bothered.... I mean do you even know what day it is ?!?! I was fuming i was so upset and looking at him thinking about it made me even more upset.

Uh its..its Friday He said matter of factly like I'm the crazy one, hell he probably couldn't focus that well 'cause he was to busy staring at my boobs

Yeah Chris it is Friday... It's Friday March 4 Does that ring any bells for you, I said crossing my arms tapping my heeled toe.

I kid you not a look of absolute horror washed over his face he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

Baby...baby I'm so sorry... I am I'm so so sorry I forgot...Please look at me honey I'm sorry He said finally making his way to me reaching out my hand as i snatched it away.

NO ITS TOO LATE FOR SORRY I DON"T CARE!!! I yelled i was so fed up with being ignored and mistreated I felt so sad asking him for a divorce but I knew I could never go on like this.

He flinched, Baby please don't do this...okay look at me...look at me I love you he said sweetly caressing my face,but I didn't want to hear it.

No you "love" me now 'cause I'm dressed like a stripper I said pushing his hands away

I refuse to deal with this anymore you clearly don't love me anymore and that's fine.....I want a divorce I said puttin