Chap 1: Daughter? Mom? Girlfriend?

Dave's POV

Walking down the street in Miami was something eventful. Women looked me up and down, some winked, and some even stopped me to give me their numbers. I wasn't particularly interested in any of them until I reached my destination...

She was beautiful. I usually don't describe women as such. 5'7", chocolate skin, big curly hair, thick thighs save lives, and her booty was round and sat up..and I could tell it was real. If her legs weren't proportionate with her ass then it most likely ain't real. I'm truly blown away bc it's not something I see everyday.

She had on light skinny jeans that she folded once at the ankle, maroon low top vans and an ankle bracelet. She had one of them bra shirts that was a actually like a swim suit. She looked good as hell.

"Excuse me sir? Do you need help?" A girl asked me.

"No I'm fine." I replied, looking past her smaller frame and towards the one that had my attention.

"Well okay if you need anything let me know my name is Casie."

"Okay."

She walked away switching badly due to her lack of back side.

I watched her with another customer and her lips were a plus as well. Not too big but juicy and there was glossy stuff on them.

We made eye contact and her shyness took over. She looked back at the customer she was with, laughter emitting her body and it was a cute laugh. Probably ugly to her. Some women are insecure about little stuff like that.

The customer she was with finally left as I was looking around her store.

"Hola como estas?"I don't remember anything from Spanish but a few basic words.

"Que?" I replied. I'm pretty sure that means what.

"No habla espanol?" She asked twisting her face in confusion.

"No lo siento mami" Did she just shiver?

"No problem. I'm sorry I shouldn't have judged."

"What do you mean?"

"You just look like you're of some type of Hispanic descent. I apologize."

"No it's fine. I get it so much I might as well claim Puerto Rican."

She giggled at my joke and it was cute.

"So what are you in for? Clothes for your daughter? Mom? Girlfriend?"

I knew she looked familiar. We probably had sex. But I'd remember that body. I'm gonna take this slow.

"I don't have a girlfriend. How'd you know I have a daughter?"

"She's your lock screen boo. Don't worry I haven't fucked you."

"I didn't say that."

"Yep you did. Out loud actually."

She started to walk away and I could tell she wasn't too interested in me anymore, but I wanted to talk to her.

"Damn.. wait up ma"

"What do you need Mrrrrrr..?"

"Dave"

"Okay Mr. Dave, what do you need?" She said in a bored tone.

"Look ma I didn't mean to offend you it's jus.."

"I'm not ya ma. You don't owe me an explanation okay. Who are you shopping for Mr. Dave?"

"Just Dave"

"Okay just Dave... what you need?"

Her accent started to switch. I liked it a bit more than I should've. Reminds me of someone.

"Are you of Hispanic descent?"

"Yeah my dad is Hispanic and my mom is from St. Vincent."

"Island gyal?"

"Yeah. But I was raised here and Chicago. You?"

"Nah my pops is Black and moms is Dominican. Where you from?"

"I was born on a plane at the airport that sits between Honduras and Nicaragua but like I said I was raised here and Chicago so I don't really give people a real answer to this question. What about you?" She looked up at me and her eyes made me want to throw every number I got today away. And drop and block all my hoes. What is she doing to me?

"Born and raised in Harlem."

"Oh okay what side?"

"East side ma." When I said that her eyes got big.. like she was scared of me.

"Um Mr. Dave I've got to go. It was very nice to meet you. Tabbi will help you out. Thank you for coming in to the store. I hope you find what you're looking for." She said in a rush

"Wait where you going?"

"A meeting. Bye."

And just like that she was out of the store with her stuff. Damn I didn't get her name or her number.

"Excuse me what was her name?" I asked who I assume was Tabbi. Yes I assumed because she's white. Shoot me.

"Adonis. Santi. Chiquita. Marisol. Jelena."

"She has 5 names?"

"Yes and no." She shrugged like she wasn't supposed to be talking to me about this.

"What does that mean?" I pressed

"We call her Chiquita and nititasolna. I can't give you her real name. But she does work tomorrow." She lofted her eyebrow and tilted her head to the side and towards me.

"What time?" I said tucking my lips in.

"Now I really can't tell you that. But come in around 3:45" My nîggä Tabbi.

She winked at me and I said thank you.

"Ayye Tabbi you my nîggä for this! I owe you."I held my hand out flat for a handshake.

"I'm Casie and I will hold you to that." She really shook my hand like we just made a business deal.

But back to my future wife. Fine ass.

Why does she have all these names... Nititasolna. That's crazy. But I wanna see her again. Welp I guess me and Kai got something to do tomorrow.

Now that I think about it... the question right now is not where is she going but what is she running from?

Nititasolna POV

This can't be happening!