Chap 8: Meeting Kairi

Dave's POV

I want Santia to meet Kairi. Sooner rather than later. She got sisters now and I plan to keep Santia around forever. On some wifey shit. This my first love we talking about.

Kai mom dropped her off early this morning against my wishes. And on some bullshit. The girl is crazy. Banging on my door yelling and shit at 6 am. She woke up Santia. FUCK. Hopefully she don't come downstairs. If I didn't give a fuck about Kai knowing her mother I would've been got sole custody and ghosted her dumbass.

"Daaaaviiid..." I knew that all too well. Santia.

Her foot steps were heavy meaning she was half sleep and on her way down here.

" Who the fück is that?! David don't be having no random broads around my daughter!"

"Look Lil you ain't got no say in who round kai when she over here no more. We over and that's that. Ain't no random gone ever be around her. You know that. So stop tryna play the great mother role...because we all know it's a front. And that's on me so let it g-"

"David who's this?" Santi asked putting her hands above my waist while standing behind me. She did this when females approached me just in case they try something. Before you go judging my baby's antics... it work. If a bitch try something Santi can turn me around and it'll happen to her which shows that the female threw the first punch so to speak which gives her the right to fight back. My baby smart.  Y'all should've seen this one ti-

"No bitch who are you?!" Lil always gotta start with the name calling.

" Woah shorty calm down. I don't know you and you don't know me chill out with the name calling."

"You right we don't know each other so don't call me shorty. I'm Kairi's mother. Back to the question before who thee fûck are you?!" Lillie replied with a smirk not knowing Santia was my first love and baby mother.

Santia looked up at me and I nodded my head as in let her know. She stepped around me and stuck her left hand out to Lillie.

"I'm the mother of his oldest daughters. Nice to meet you." Santi returned the smirk and Lil really couldn't say nothing.

I moved Santia back in the house and grabbed Kairi and her bag.

"Goodbye Lil." I closed the door in her face.

I turned around and Santia was laughing.

"What is funny..?" I was nervous asf. The last time she laughed this hard was back in college she thought it was something going on between me and this female. She chased me around my place with a knife for an hour until she threw the knife at my room door and sat in the hall and cried.

"Baby did you see the look on her face when I said I was the twins mom!?" She said bursting into so much laughter she was tearing up.

"Whooo. Bitches be crazy." She said finally catching her breath.

"Hi Kai!" Santi baby waved to Kai and she waved back.

"Can I have a hug?" Kai reaches out to her and hugged her and let me go. Usually Kai would say no and cling to me. I guess she knew Santi wasn't a threat.

"Thank you mami. How old are you?"

Kai held up a two. She just turned 2 a few weeks ago. The day before I walked into Santi shop.

Santi were going upstairs to let Kai meet the twins.

"Dave.." she stopped at the fifth step.

"Yeah mamas?"

"Stop letting females talk to you crazy in my presence. I almost killed her just then." She blew out a sarcastic sigh of relief. She had her weird white lady voice on.

"Why you ain't do it?" I asked humorously.

"Well I don't want to go to jail. And Kairi was right there. No one deserves to watch their mother die. She's almost like her good luck charm. Maybe she'll help you too." She said again with sarcasm dripping from her words. She meant that shit too.

I walked behind them and she proceeds to walk up the stairs. Not without me slapping that ass and catching a grip.

"Thank you mamas." I told her.

"You're welcome daddy." She pecked my lips and we kept going.