Chap 15: Dressed In All Black and Eating Deli Sandwiches

My babies (Kai included) were hanging out with David's mother for the week and they come home tomorrow. I'm cleaning their rooms thinking about what I wanna do for my birthday. I caught myself day dreaming in Kairi's room and I glanced out the window. I kept it cool like I didn't see them watching me and kept cleaning Kai's room. I grabbed a few of her toys and shot them in. I bent down and put my phone on the floor. I grabbed more toys and shot them. I was secretly texting David with my foot. A simple 911. He called me and I answered with my foot and put him on speaker.

"Baby?"

"Mhm?"

"Yes or no questions only?" he asked

"Mhm"

"Okay they outside right?"

"Mhm"

"Is it a lot?"

"Mmm-mmm"

"Mmm? That's a no?"

"Mhm"

"Okay bet. You good?"

"Mmm-mmm"

"You need me to come home?"

"Mhm"

"Okay. I'm on my way I already got food and the girls."

"Mhm"

"Stay in Kai room. If they disappear go to the back of her closet and enter the code 3916. Grab the gun and wait for me to come in there. You'll know it's me. Santia DO NOT MOVE UNTIL I COME GET YOU. You know."

"You know" i said back.

And just as fast as I called David and I saw the men had all set up shop outside my house. Dressed in all black and eating deli sandwiches. I did as he said. I picked up my phone and put it in the waistband of my leggings and some of kai's toys and continued to "clean."

I walked out of the room and into the hall way going into "the linen closet." No one but me and David knew it had a trap door in it. In fact there are trap doors that lead to the back of all of our closets.

I started the "simulator". I attached a cut out of myself to poncho out Saint Bernard. He is not a lazy dog but he ain't running either.

I sent David a message saying I was in the back of Kairi's closet waiting for him.

I sent David a location request on Find Friends. He accepted and I started tracking his location seeing he was only 5 minutes away.

If I knew David like I know I do he's actually around the corner watching these mfs sitting outside my house through the many cameras set up not only on the house which are nicely hidden by yours truly but we were able to convince the neighbors to get well hidden cameras as well. David paid of course so he has control over the mechanics of the cameras. Meaning through his phone or iPad he can turn the cameras any way he wants. Right now all neighborhood cameras are pointed on them deli sandwich eating mfs. Can you tell I'm hot rn?

I heard the garage opening and then yelling in what sounded like Spanish or Portuguese. Engines started and cars pulled off. I opened the app for the cameras on my phone and saw they had gone.

Now we wait for big head to call me out of this closet.