Chap 11: Fûckëd Ūp

Daddy Dave's POV

The call I got was from Ness. Her baby father was breaking into her house tryna see lil mama. She cool now but ima try to get them up outta there quick.

You know...well y'all don't know but Santi been getting thicker and that ass getting fatter. Just the other day we was in the kitchen listening to old music while she made breakfast and I grabbed her cheeks and they was spilling out my hands more than usual. And she had on the girl boxers from that big girl store she be having me take her to. Ion know why but I fùcks with that store. Especially for having them panties.

"Santi?" I said with my eyebrows up as I played with her cheeks

"Dave? And stop doing that." She replied swatting my hands away from her ass and  moving into our bathroom.

I was still looking at her panties. When she get these? If she ain't pregnant right now she bout to be. In my personal opinion boy shorts and them cheeky joints waaay better than thongs.

"You pregnant?" I asked standing in the door way and she in the mirror washing her face.

"Why would you think that?" She questioned me with her left eye brow raising into her hair line. Aww shit.

"Nah. I didn't mean it like that." I told her quickly to reverse whatever idea she had in her head to twist my words around.

"So how did you mean it David?" She said using my government. Too late.

"Mamas I just meant you getting thicker that's all. I'm not tryna upset you or start nothing." I assured her fast as hell because she was bout to run with that shit. As she bent down to rinse her face, I was going back and forth with myself about rubbing on her booty. I decided I was gone smack it but when I reached back...

"Don't you fückîn think about it."

"Next time just tell me my booty getting bigger." She said grabbing my mans and walking away putting on face cream.

"I can get some tho?" She got me with them small ass panties on and my shirt.

"Yeah get ready babe!" She yelled from the kid's room.

I followed her in their room because I didn't know if she was playing or serious.

"Deadass?" I said in the door way.

She turned to me, looked me up and down then starred right into my eyes.

"Nah for play play nigga. Let's get to it daddy." She said in my ear while kissing on my neck.

She really ain't had to tell me twice. I was dragging her down the hallway to "my room"