Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Naomi)

Lucky was at my door with too much clothes on. He took me in his arms and I melted into a puddle in his arms. His lips smashed into mine.

“What are you doing here?” I said between kisses and yanking off his clothes as we maneuvered our way to the bedroom.

We tumbled down on my bed. “I couldn't wait, babe.” He teased his tongue down my neck. A path of our clothes lead up to the bed and we both were naked and it felt as natural as anything.

Feeling his hands caress my body made was better than I had been imagining it in his absence.

As my body imploded I dug my nails into his back muscles. I thought surly he had touched my soul. My screams seemed out of body but he had brought me to the brink of my own sanity.

My body trembled as I collapsed into him breathing heavily.

I felt my eyes burn again, but these tears weren't from sadness.

I nuzzled into him satisfied. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and smiled.

“I'll never get tired of making love to you.” He said.

I brushed my lips against his. “Me too.” I kissed him. “I'm so glad you're here.”

He gently brushed and kissed away my tears. We just laid there and cuddled and talked until finally we dozed into each others' arms.

(Lucky)

I heard it in her voice. I felt it. I knew it. She was hurt. Something was wrong and she wasn't telling me. I needed her to tell me. I needed to fix it. That was the instinct I had. That is what lead me to hop a charter and go see her. I knew she needed me and I was there. It was simple.

As she laid there in my arms, all I could think was: if she knew how much in love with her I was? Did she know that I would drop everything and travel half-way around the world just to spend a minute with her? Thankfully the tour was over and I had a couple of months before I was to go back in the studio.

The label's 'Christmas present' to me. Usually, I would have spent the holidays partying since the holidays were never something I celebrated...ever. Now, it was just a gift to be able to spend time with her and I planned to make the most of it. Above all things, showing her how I felt.

The guys were telling me how they had serious relationships, but they never seemed to work out because of the lifestyle. She was my everything and I wasn't going to waste a moment showing her.

I brushed my fingers through her hair. It was longer. I liked it long. The short style was nice but I loved brushing my fingers through her hair. “I love you, Omie.”

Her mouth hung open as she breathed deeply in her sleep. I studied the freckles on her face and smiled, remembering when I had first noticed them when we met.

She moaned slightly as I was still watching her sleep. It was funny how we found out that were were two insomniacs and the only way we could sleep was to be around each other, and on rare occasion, just be thinking about the other, but there were many nights, I wouldn't sleep. I'd just watch her. Maybe it was a secret fear I had that she would be gone when I woke up. I kept thinking about that Aerosmith song.

Every moment with her was too precious and I couldn't waste it. I had few people that actually cared for me like Naomi. I didn't have a family. I was a foster kid. I didn't want to put that weight on Naomi, but it was what I felt. Where ever she was I felt like I belonged. We spent years fighting against it and a soon as I stopped that emptiness went away, and I didn't need drugs or sex to fill it. As bad as it sounded she was the ultimate drug to me.