Kissed and Hissed

Matts p.o.v.

I wake up to the sound of Rane yelling. I bolt up and look at my clock 9:30 shit! Magcon starts at 10:30 and we have to be there at 10:00. When I finish getting dressed I walk downstairs to see Jack G kissing Raney."Jack!" I yell and pull them apart. Rane looks up and I see that tears are running down her cheeks."Matt the only reason he did it was because mom and dad just kicked me out." She says calmly. "Oh Raney!" I say as I start to tear up. She pulls me into a hug and stops crying."APRIL FOOLS!" Her and Jack yell. My eyes go wide. "Wait then why were you kissing?" I yell angrily." uh- about that me and him got caught in the moment." She said really fast. I punch Jack in the jaw. "Matty stop!" She yells "I kissed him!" I stop. "Oimigurd!" I say "You little slut I should never have brought the guys here!" I yell and she starts crying. She punches me in the balls and runs." Matt you don't deserve such a great sister!" Aaron says and runs upstairs to help Rane. I scowl.
__________________________
Ranes p.o.v.
I can't believe it. I run into my bathroom grab my favourite razor and cut away. Suddenly everything goes blurry and I black out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aarons p.o.v.

I walk into Ranes room and see her there lying unconsious.

A/N cliffy! Rane is played by the girl on thw cover and is voiced by Makeupbymandy