Home away from home

Ranes p.o.v.

When I walk through the door Matt is sitting there looking at the wall. "Matthew." I say and he looks over to me,but goes back to staring at the wall. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. "Matt are you high?" I ask concerned. He just keeps staring at the wall. Ok now I'm freaking out. I bet it was Gilinsky and Johnson who did this to him. His phone goes off and I grab it. 45 texts from the boys. I text back saying that it was Rane and I think he's high. In not even a minute I get texts saying they were on their way. "Matthew if this is a joke you better do something right now." I say sternly yet still frightened. Soon enough there were knocks on the door. Which I opened to find the boys and Mahogany. I couldn't handle it anymore so I went upstairs to my bathroom and found somethig sharp to cut with. I slit my wrists slowly causing all pain to go away. I here footsteps so I quickly bandage myself up and put the sharp thing away. I walk out quick enough to lay in my bed and look like I'm sleeping. "Raney I know you're awake." A southern acccent says. I smile at my boyfriends kindness. "I might have to tickle you." He says. I 'wake' up right away. "Ok ok I'm up." I say. He smirks to himself and picks me up bridal style. Soon he sees the bandages. "I thought you weren't doing that stuff anymore." He says with a frown. I frown and tell him about he reason Matty was high. He pecks my cheek and tells me he wasn't high he was just sad."Really?" I say excited yet angery, He nods and I jump out of his arms. I run down the stairs faster then you can say I love tacos. When I get close enough to Matthew I slap him right across the face. "YOU BITCH!" He yells at me. "Me the bitch?" I say back. "First you date my bestfriend and then you slap me!" He says coldly. That was it. I run upstairs, pack somethings, and leave. I get into my car and drive to Mikas house. When I knock on the door Mrs.Stevenson answers."Hi Mrs.Stevenson I was wondering if I could spend the night." I say respectfully. "Of course you can hun." She says. "Thank you." I say with a smile. "Mika is just upstairs." She says and lets me in. I smile and head upstairs. I go into Mikas room and She's is sitting there talking to Matt on facetime. I sit down silently where Matt can't see me. "Yeah bye love you too." She says and hangs up. My eyes go wide and I frown. She sees me and her eyes go wide too. "It's not what it seems like." She says. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "He's real worried Rane." She says. "Good." I say. She frowns and texts someone."I told him you're here and ok." She says. I nod and lay on her bed drifting into a deep sleep.

A/N

What should Mika and Matts ship name be? Do you likey? I luv ya all.

Bye taco stalkers

-Riley