Worries Revealed

Ranes p.o.v

"Uh...15." I say hopefully. "Correct you are free to go." When the doctor walked out everyone but Matt and Jack G came in. Mahogany handed me my clothes and the boys just sat there like idiot. "Ummm.." I mumbled. "Boys get out." Mahogany said in a duh tone. As soon as she said that they darted out of the room."You too curly." I said. She mumbled something along the lines of somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. As soon as she left I got dressed.

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

At home

Aarons p.o.v.

As I walked passed Ranes room I heard two voices singing. I think it was Shawn and Rane so I looked in the door and Shawn was on her bed singing with her. She's amazingly talented.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^*^^*^**^*^*

Ranes p.o.v

I hear breathing come from the door and stop the camera. "Rane what's wrong?" Shawn askes."Someones spying on us." I say. I walk to the door open and there's Aaron laying there asleep. "Aaron wake up." I say calmly and he wakes up."What are you doing here you should get to bed." I say."Ok." He mumbles and gets up. As soon as he leaves I go back inside. "It was Aaron." I say tired and see Shawn asleep on the ground. Well if everyone else is asleep I might as well be too. I lay down and quickly fall asleep rushing into my dreams.