Introductions

Ranes p.o.v.

I feel someone shaking me so I wake up. "Morning." I say. " Hey, Matt says we all have school." Shawn says. " You all transfered?" I ask." Yeah we thought it would be better to hangout more." He replies. " Alright get out so I can get ready." With that he leaves and I lock the door. I go into my closet pick out a superman muscle tee, ripped jeans, and a pair of camo combat boots. I go into the bathroom and put my hair into french braid. As I walk downstairs I hear someone say something. "All is fair game." I think Jack J says. "Who ever gets her first gets to be with her." Nash says. I continue down the stairs and walk into the kitchen to get myself a piece of pizza. As I sit there and chew Aaron walks in." Hey." I say. "Oh hi I didn't see you there." He replies. "I better pack my lunch." I say and make a ham sub. Then I put it in my bag and start to leave. "Rane where are you going?" I hear Cam say. "School." I reply and grab my keys. I unlock the doors to my cadillac and start the engine. Suddenly someone gets in. I turn to see Nash sitting there. "Can I have a ride?" He askes with a pouty face. "Sure." I say. After a five minute drive we arrive at school and we both hop out. I lock the door. "See you around Nash." I say and run off to my friend Mika who's with our other friend Troye. "Hey." They say at the same time. "Hey." I say back. "Who was that you drove to school?" Troye says like an over protective brother. "My brothers friend Nash." I say. "He just transferred along with the other magcon boys." They stand there thinking. "Are any of them single?" Mika askes. I nod "I think all of them."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*At lunch*

I sit down with Mika and Troye at our usual table. I turn around to open my bag and see the boys coming our way. "Hey." Aaron says. "Hey." I reply as he sits beside me. "How's your first day?" I ask him. "It's ok." He replies. I nod. "This is Troye and Mika." I say. "This is Aaron,Nash,Cameron,Shawn,Jack J,Jack G,Taylor,Carter,Mahogany,and you already know Matt." I say. "Any of you hurt her and I will cut off your balls." Troye says. The boys sit there with frightened looks. "Troye!" I scold him. "Don't worry he's a pussy anyways." Mika says. Everyone laughs except Troye, he sits there and puts his hand over his heart dramatically. "That hurt." He says through fake sobs. "Awww punkin." Mahogany says through laughs. Suddenly Troye stops and locks eyes with Mahogany. Time to play match maker. I wink at Mika.

Troyes p.o.v.

She's beautiful. Everything her hair, her smile,her laugh, her eyes, and most of all her personality.

********#*#*##*#*#**#*#**#*##*

Was it to long? Was it good? Comment please...

-Riley