The end of the day

After detention everyone went home. I was sitting in my car and Nash hopped in. "Hey." He says. "Hey." I say."Rane I really like you." He says and my stomach bursts into butterflies. "Rane Phia Espinosa, Will you be my girlfriend?" He says. "Yes." I say and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. He brakes the kiss and says "Want to come over and watch some movies tonight?" I think about it and say "Of course bæ!" He pecks my cheek and I drive to his house. He gets out really fast and opens my door for me. "Nash you don't have to-" I say but get cutoff. "But I do." He says with a smirk. He unlocks his door and we go downstairs into his theatre room. "Which movie?" He askes and points to a huge shelf. I look through and finally decide to watch Grown ups 2. "My favourite." He says with a smile. He puts the movie in and I cuddle into him. He kisses me and I roll on top of him. He brakes the kiss and says "We can't do this yet." I frown. "I Matt found out that I stole your Virginity he would be beyond pissed." I think about it and say "Yeah I guess." And give him a small peck on the lips. "Now watch the movie." I say and cuddle into him.

*In the morning*

I wake up on a really hard pillow. I sit up and see Nash staring at me. I soon realise he was the pillow. "Morning babe." He says. My phone rings and I answer it right away. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Matt yells. I look at Nash and say "I'm at Nashs house." I think about what I said and realise he's going to be pissed. "WHAT?!" He exclaims. "Nothing happened we just watched a movie and fell asleep." I say calmly. "Are you dating him?" He askes. "Yeah I am." I say and take a deep breath. "Come home right away, I'm beyond pissed." He says and hangs up. "Nash I got to go, I'm real sorry boo." I say and peck his cheek. I then realise he's shirtless and stare. "Like what you see?" He askes with a smirk. "Obviously." I say and smirk back. "See you at school." I say and bolt out the door to my car. When I get home Matt's sitting on the couch red faced. "NOBODY SAID YOU COULD DATE MY FRIENDS RANE!" He yells and I immediatly brake down into tears. I run to my room and take a long hot shower. Still crying I pick out my outfit for the day. A 5sos tank top, Black high waisted shorts, and some crochet flats with bows on the toe. When I get downstairs Nash is standing there. "You look absoulutley beautiful." He says and I blush. "Want a ride?" I ask and he says "Obviously." We get into the car and drive to school. (I've named the school Riverview high.) I go to my locker which is beside Nashs and kiss him, Making sure everyone knows he's mine. "Making sure everyone knows I'm claimed?" He askes. "You know me so well." I say with a smile. He pecks my lips and we walk down the hall holding hands. We get to drama our favourite class and sit in the front row of the auditorium. A couple of girls arrived and sat behind us, whispering about the latest gossip includin me and Nashs relationship. One of the taps me on the shoulder and askes "Are you actually dating Nash Grier?" I smile and say "We are holding hands aren't we?" They smile and start whispering again. Soon enough Mr.Mitchelson walks in. "Today at lunch we have auditions for our next play Mama Mia." He says excitedly. "Also tomorrow after school." He adds in. I smile at Nash and He pecks my lips.

************************************

A/N What's their ship name? How was it? Comment,Vote,Follow,Share plz.

ILY -Riley