Auditions

Nash and I are sitting in the cafeteria studying. Everyone else is either outside or at auditions. Shawn said he was auditioning for the male lead which I forgot the name of and Mika is auditioning for the female lead which I think her name is Sophie. "Nash wanna sneak into auditions?" I ask and yawn."You seem tired how about we skip and take a nap at my house?" He asks. I nod quickly and grab my things."No way are you driving." He says and takes my keys. I frown and obey. Today Matt took the Mustang so I had to take the Prius. We soon get there and go inside. Sitting on the couch is Hayes and some girl making out. "Hayes who's your friend?" I say with a smirk and he looks up. "Uh..." He says. "I'm Georgia." She says and smiles. "You must be Nash and Rane." We nod and shake hands. "We're going downstairs to the theatre." Nash says. "Use protection Hayes." I say and walk down the stairs. I can feel them both blushing. "Your pick Nash." I say. He goes over to the rack and chooses what looks like diary of a wimpy kid. I soon realise I was right and he puts the movie in. I cuddle into his chest and say "You're so weird." He smiles and replies with "You are too." We smile and I soon fall asleep.

Nashs p.o.v

I stare at her and I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and hear Matt screaming at the other end. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" My eyes go wide and I think."She was tired so we're at my house." I reply. "YOU ARE A DICKHEAD NASH!" He yells. I ignore him and hang up. Ain't nobody got time fo dat. Rane wakes up and says "Where's the bathroom?" I grab her hand and drag her upstairs to my moms bathroom. "Right here." I say and smile. She pecks me on the lips and goes in closing the door."I'll be downstairs." I say and I walk by Hayes room hearing moaning noises. My eyes go wide and I walk in but instead of Georgia the brunette there lays a ginger. "Hayes who's this?" I ask. "Uh.. Evelyn she's my study buddy." I roll my eyes and nod. "Mhhmm honeybooboo child." I reply sarcastically. Rane walks by and sees me. She comes in and says "That's not Georgia...." Hayes eyes go wide and shakes his head. "Who's Georgia?" Evelyn asks. "Uh..." He sits there stuned and Rane and I walk away. "That was..." She says. "Weird." I say completing her sentence. "He's a man whore." She says and I laugh. We walk to the door and get into her prius."I'll walk home." I say with a smile. "Ok." She says not really listening. "You ok?" I ask. She nods and the rest of the car ride was silent.

($($($($($($($($($$($($($$($($($$(

A/N How was it? Do you ship Nane? Who do you want her to be with?

-Riley