Chapter 8 Intimidation

Kim's POV

Pie looks unhappy, She can't help it. But I want to make her smile, That Van, why is he talking to Yam instead of entertaining Pie? Fern and Jane keeps on asking me bunch of questions, It's not that I hate it, but I want to talk to Yam, spend this whole day with her and make up to Pie later.

She sighed. She wants to help her friend but she might give a bad impression. She did not realize that she keeps on looking to Yam and everyone can notice it. Fern brush it away by pointing on different games and they started playing. Pie also joined them and they seems to be friends hanging out on a free day. As they went further, she was surprised.

Why is Pie heading to the roller coaster? I should stop her before she actually get inside.

But Fern went ahead and said, "It's okay guys, I know you're all scared so I'll accompany her, meet you guys later."

Before she could respond Pie was called to get inside, she looked at her back but Jane and Van is nowhere to be seen. Then she saw Yam starring at something she follow her gaze and saw the carousel. She take a deep breath and walks toward the girl.

"Whatcha lookin' at? She grinned 

"What you're amused with a girl who never ridden a carousel before?" Yam playfully smile

"No way, all kids have tried it" A spark of idea pop out her mind.

"Well all kids exept me" 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's ride it now" Kim hold her hand while pulling her towards the carousel.

Her hands were so soft, my heart is pounding fast, what am I gonna do next? This is a bold move more me, I can't take this anymore, I feel giddy, I want to throw a pist bump into the air and do a happy dance but I'd look stupid if i do that.

"For two please" I said to the counter as I pay.

"Wait, aren't we too old for this?" She asked shyly, I never seen her this shy before, but she seems to really want to try it.

"Of course not, teenagers can have too you know" KIm said as they made their way

She lead her to the white horse that looks like a unicorn, and help her up. Yam seems pretty much engrossed by everything, like a kid on her first ride.

"Hey where are you going?" Yam asked, somehow looking nervous

"I'm going to ride this one behind you, the one next to you is too small, I might break it if I ride on it" She laugh

"How about we just move" Yam is about to get down whe she hold her hand.

"NO, I meand we don't have to, stay here,I'll just stand next beside you'

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, of course"

Aiiieeeh, She looks so cute, I want to hug her, and oh I'm still holding her hand, I wish this won't end. I won't mind standing here with her forever... 

To her disappointment it end already, but Yam looked so happy,  its enough to make her feel giddy again. Yam hugged and thank her. She froze up with her mouth hanging open.

"I uh, uh, uh ... y-y-ou-

"You're cute, I get it" Yam said with a wink and hold her hand as they walk toward a cafe.

Van's POV

A date with Pie, yes! with Kim no.. Well cheer up Van, you just have to do everything good, take all her attention and make her happy. That's it.

Van is heads to the Amusement Park, he is one and a half hour early, so he take his time checking the whole place, looking for a place that Pie might like to go, he also look up for rides that are good for two and for three person. An hour after and he proceeded to go to the front gate, to his surprised he saw Fern and Jane.

"What are the two of you doing here?" He immediately asked

"Thank you for greeting and complimenting our looks first" Jane said sarcastically

"Whatever, Are you planning to ruin my date?" 

"Date? Yam invited us you know, WE are HANGING OUT" Fern smug

"What? Yam is here too?" He sighed completely defeated.

"Fine, I owe you so I let this slide" He said as he look at Fern.

Atleast they don't stop me from having subtle talks with Pie, I shouldn't loose hope, maybe I'll get a chance to be alone with her later.

"No you won't" Yam laugh

"What do you mean?"

Her laugh somehow send me chills, Did she read my thoughts?

"You looked hopeful, Did you see those two girls? They're obviously planning something so if I were you, give up. You got no space here" Yam smiled confidently

"I know you still hate me for hurting Fern but this is too much" He gulped

"I'm just being honest" With that Yam walked away and following the others.

Great, after Yam's intimidation, I don't know what to do, I'm starting to think that I won't really get a chance to be with Pie today. 

He was about to follow Pie as she heads to the roller coaster but Jane pull him.

"I need to talk to you" She whisphers

He looked at Yam and saw her looking at him so he nodded. 

Why am I so scared at her? Her hostility seems a lot more than what I think.

{[ Author's Note]}

This story is also posted at AsianFanFics.com

here is the link

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/696790/friendzoned-tiaom-tinajittaleela-meanapittha-aomsusharmanaying