Chapter 7 Confession

Pie's POV

Good News, Van is not annoying me since Yam is talking to him, Bad News, Those bitches keeps on flirting with Kim, can't they see that she looks at Yam every little thing she does? 

They play different games and unwillingly she joined them. After a few walks, they reached  the part she doesn't want to, riding a roller coaster, its not that she's afraid of height, she's not just fond of it, like what if she will feel dizzy or worst she'll puke?. Her eyes widen on the sudden realization there are six of them, and every seats were paired up, it is reasonable if she was paired up with Van.

Without looking at her back she went ahead and fall in line, since there were not many people around, she was already called to enter. She seated behind the front seat, crossing her fingers that Van won't sit besides her. To her surprise it is Fern.

"Nobody wants to ride this one, They were all afraid but so am I, But I won't let this opportunity slide." Fern said with a wink.

Why did I not thought that?

She realize that ever since Kim bumped into Yam in the library, All this weird things happens to her.

They were all mysterious, Like you can't see what are their motives, They keep on pooping out in their life. Yam, Jane, Van and Fern, who are they really? She was about to asked Fern when the girl spoke.

"I'll help you get your girl Sweetie, KimPie or PieKim whatever you call your relationship. I'll support you." Fern smiled smugly

With that, the ride starts. She doesn't even care if their seat fly to the space or what, all she care now is she needs an answer, Is it that obvious that she likes Kim? and why would Fern help her? isn't just yesterday Jane thought Kim is her girlfriend? and what is with that smile is she planning something else??? 

"You want to ride it again?" Fern asked, looking amused.

She shoot her with a glare, "What is with you? acting all friendly? I don't remember you being close to me" She walked away looking for the others. She kept on walking when she suddenly stopped.

She saw Kim with Yam, Yam is riding a horse in the Carousel while Kim is holding her hand supporting her not to fall. Her heart beats faster, Everything becomes blurry, Yam is laughing while Kim looks so happy, she never saw her this happy, not even the time she received an award and everyone is proud of her, nor the time she finally perfectly learn how to use a ukelele or even the time that they went to the amusement park for the first time. She's holding back not to cry, she was hurt, she was in pain, she knew that this day would come but she can't just prepare herself.

Suddenly, Someone hold her hand. "Save your tears, She's just like a kid that was given a lollipop for the first time, She'll feel happy and good, but she'll realize it won't last forever, and worst she'll get addicted or have a toothache, Before that happens better give her something that would last forever" Fern said with a confident smile.

"Interesting ideas, but I don't know what you are talking about" She said, holding back the tears.

"Why don't we just let them be and listen to me for a while?" Fern said.

"Where is Van and Jane?"

"Somewhere around here, Let's go there" Fern pointed at a cafe. Inside the taller girl ordered a juice as she sit down.

"First things First, Number One, I am talking to you just to satisfy my curiosity and this doesn't mean that were friends, Second is don't ever ever talk to me like you know me, Third is-

"Okay, Okay, for the sake of everything, I am the school Queen Bee, if you are forgotting that, so as much as I would like to hear your rules and I don't, be grateful that I am associating with you, I'm pretty sure that you need me more than I do" Fern challenge her

"Queen Bee? you're like just Yam's minions, and whatever I don't care, I don't need you" she retort

"Excuse me, we all have our own identity. And for the record we're great friends, next time you make it sound like were bitches who stab each others back I won't hesitate to leave you here after shoving the next table's food on your face." Fern said looking angry.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I won't take back that I think you're all a bitch"

"Noted, Moving on to the agenda, what's your plan? Like how are you gonna seduce her? Fern asked.

"Seduce her? and wait a minute I haven't agreed yet, And how did you know all this?"

"Don't you think that I have two eyes?" Fern mocked

"Is it that obvious?" 

"Crystal clear"

"How about why are you helping me?"

"Simple, I like Van but he likes you, You like Kim but Kim likes Yam., I don't know about Yam but I think that Kim likes you but she can't see it since someone is blocking her way, and it becomes more hard to see since another person is blocking your way."

"So you mean like if Kim and I get together, Van will finally be yours is that it?"

"Oh come on, Stop degrading me, I don't care about him anymore, So if he showed that us is impossible, I'll show him that you and him is not also possible, This is a win-win for the both of us so stop whining" Fern rolled her eyes.

"A moment ago you sound like a love guru and next thing you rattled out like spoiled brat, It's hard to keep up with you" She sighed, she doesn't like the idea, but if someone is helping her to put away Van's attention, who is also Yam's friend, this may not be a bad idea after all.

"Then you better do since we're going to talk a lot now" Fern said ignoring her comments

"Then just allow me to asked for this" Fern nodded "No matter what the situation needed, No one should get hurt unnaturally, We won't use other people for the sake of another person and In the end, all actions that we did were not to be regretted." She said with a loud sigh

"Alright, That doesn't sound bad" Fern smiled

"So what is your plan?" She asked Here we go.. I should brace myself for her crazy idea.

"First, Tell her what you feel"