Chapter 13: Finally?

"I love you Pie, I love you!"
"What? What are you saying Stupid!" Pie eyes widened as she practically shout her words.
"Hey that's mean. I was just saying that I love you, This place really rocks! I'm so happy. Thank you for bringing me here"
"Oh, I see" Pie whispers.
"Are you thinking that I'm confessing to you or something? Hahaha.. You're so cute Pie"
"Stop saying those teenager! Seriously! you always ruined things."
"Now, now. sorry grandma, I'll behave now so please continue what you are about to say."

 now I lost all my courage to say it, but I can't let this chance go. It's now or never  Pie sighed deeply and  faced Kim who is actually watching her. She blushed as they looked each other eye to eye making her to forget everything else but the person infront of her.

"Kim, listen.. I want to ask you something, will you answer me properly?"
Kim nods.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Kim smiles and lean close to Pie and whisper to her. "Finally

A week after 

Fern came to visit Pie on her house. Fern is sitting on the couch while Pie is preparing the tea.

"So all the things about Kim being crazy to Yam was just to make you confess?" Fern ask.
"For a hundred times! Yes! how many confirmations do you need?!"
"I knew it! see I told you it's all according to my plan! hahaha!"
"I know and I'm grateful'
"So how are you guys now?"
"Honestly I can't believe what's happening. Everything's magical and bubbly and I can't still believe that this is happening"
"I know right? Feels like a dream" Kim  said suprising the two girls.
"Well I don't want to be a third so I'll go now. Bye KimPie!" 
"I didn't know that you and Fern were so close"
"Well the important thing is she support us so it's all what I care, but hey, can I ask something?"
"Go ahead' Kim said as she look at Pie.
"You told me that you want me to be honest with my feelings so you didn't tell me anything but what if Yam find out and it turns out that she actually like you?"
"Well about that.. er, she knew from the start that this was my plan and she said its alright if I use her like that.... so.."
"She knew? somehow I feel like a fool, being leftout like that'
"Hey its not like that, but look on the good side, we're together now, and I'll never let us go"

Kim is hugging her as she rest on her arms. She had one arm tucked behind her neck and the other draped over her stomach. So many feelings were running through her body and the more she thought that they're finally together. The more she get lost on her own world. There is nothing that can bother us. Kim and me will be together forever.

A week ago

"Finally?"
"I been inlove with you for so long, dummy' Kim smiled as she kissed Pie's forehead. Pie blushed at the sudden kissed and it seems like she's having a hard time processing what is happening.
"B-but Yam?" 
"I don't really like her, I just pretended to like her because I want you to be honest with you're feelings."
"You really think high of yourself don't you? still I don't understand, what if I don't really like you?"
"You don't? Kim looked sad as she move a bit away from Pie, guilt rushes to her,
"NO! YES! I mean I like you! I do!" Pie turned red as she shouts everything.
"See, Now look at me Pie'
Pie refuses to look at Kim
"Pie look at me, Listen. I love you, I love you ever since I got my first tooth out and you never leave my side even I was wailing and everyone from the neighborhood could hear, I love you ever since my mother died and you didn't go home until you know I was okay. I love you ever since I cut my long hair because I wanted to be stronger and you, you made me stronger. I am happy for what I am right now because of you. 

"Wow, It's just so wow. We should have do this sooner, Thank you." Pie leaned over and hugged Kim tightly, never wanting to let her go. She pulled back slightly and  Kim gently pulled her in closer as she leaned over, Kim was looking from her lips to her eyes, just milimeters apart - TAP, TAP, TAP

"Oh  look, their dancing!  Pie said as she blushes, somehow thankful for the distraction. 
"Come on let's join them!" Kim pulled her as they go to the crowd.

A minute after and a band plays a song.

"May I have this dance with MY GIRLfriend who is the best thing that I ever have in my life." Kim said as she bowed and ask for Pie's hand.
"What are you saying? They're just performing a song! No one is even dancing!" Pie resist but still accept Kim's request.

They swayed to the music and Kim twirled Pie a few times which resulted in both of them erupting in a fit of giggles. At one point both of them twirled until they bumped into each other and Pie almost fell down if it weren't for Kim's arms that caught her in time. Their eyes met and Pie's throat suddenly became dry. She was acutely aware of how Kim was holding her close and how she can feel her hot breath in her face.

"I love this song." Kim suddenly said looking deeply into Pie's eyes. She recognized the song and strained her ears to hear it more clearly.

There might be no one who would understand but it’s alright if there is you and me

This is the most important thing if one day you’d be brave enough

Both of them lost in the moment their bodies swaying gently to the music.

For one day, I want you to dare look at people’s eyes and tell them we’re in love”

"I can do it you know,  I can tell people how much I love you" Pie said. Kim smiled.
"I used to sing this song, but now Its like an answered prayer"  Kim said as she pulled Pie closer getting lost in dark brown eyes, the outside world melting away. Pie saw Kim's eyes flicker  that ended their eye contact resulting both of them to turn red.

If we could just stay like this forever.

Present

"This can be happening! How could Pie be with that! Pie is not like that! I should tell this to Auntie!" said Van who's actually waiting for Fern outside Pie's house.
'Shut up Van! Don't bother them! You're just jealous,  and you can't do anything' Fern said.
'Trust me, I can" 
"Stop being a jerk Van" Jane said.
"Yeah Van, stop being a jerk" Yam said with a menacingly smile causing Van to actually shut his mouth.

"Now that things were cozy, the secret admirer should now do her move. Ha ha!" 

_______________________________________

Author's Note.

I don't think that apologizing is enough but for what its worth, Sorry for the very long delay.

Honestly my problem is the genre. I really can't write romance. Now I wonder why did I even started this. I envy those writers who could write love stories just based on their imaginations. 

That's why this is so short. I think this lacks on romance but this is probably all I can reach.

I'll update as soon as I can. 

Thanks for reading.