Chapter 1

~LIZZY'S POV~

LIZZY, I heard my mom scream from the kitchen

UUUJNNNNNNNNGGGHHGG Whhhaatttt? I mumbled from the covers of my bed.

Get your ass up lazy ass! You gotta eat and get ready! Do you know what time it is?! She yelled again. Oh mom. Yes this is every single morning even on weekends or vacations.

I check the clock. -2:30pm- HOLY SHIT, I mumbled to myself.

The Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings is tonight and I can't miss my first hockey game! We have seats behind the Hawks bench I swear I'm gonna die tonight!

JEEBUS MAH I'M UP! Remember to take us super early! I NEEEEEEEEED to see my Hawks!  I yelled back as I was calling my boo, Kayla. That chick is something else but I love her and she's basically like a sister to me. (Best friends since 7th grade)

She finally answers after the 7th ring
BOOO BOOOOOOOO! Are you getting ready for the Hawks game tonight?! I screamed through the phone with her saying hi.

OMG YES I'M SOOOOO READY!!! I can't fuckin wait!!! She screamed back.

Oh jeebus I swear I can't believe I'm going to my first hawks game! OMG What if Punk is there with Colt? You know how much we've been dreaming to meet them at a game!  I shrieked.

BOO IF THAT HAPPENS. I THINK I WILL DIE FORREAL! We both laughed at her reply.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH LORD! Okay well text me when you're picking me up. I'm so anxious and you know how bad I wanna get there early! Haha bye boo! I said as I was preparing my outfit, makeup, and curler.

I was going to wear my Patrick Kane jersey (obviously) and have some messy/beach waves with a cute black sparkly eye shadow for a Smokey cute effect on my face and to make my blue eyes pop!

Kay boo! I'll text you! Byyyyeeee!  She replied back and I hung up. Plugging in my phone and I got a text from her notifying me that she was getting ready as well.

2 HOURS LATER

I was finishing up the finishing touches of my makeup and hair when my mom called me down once again. Before I left, I texted Kay(Kayla) saying I was ready and to come pick me up.

Liz! it's 4:30! you guys should be leaving already!  I got you guys snacks for the road. She said as she handed me a purse full of munchies.

*beep beep* That's her car! Thanks mama bear and make sure to find us on tv! love you bye! - I said as I rushed out the door to Kay's car.

You ready!?? She said as I got in the car throwing the snacks everywhere.

I AM SOOOOO FUCKIN READY! LET'S GO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I screamed out the window.

It had finally hit me as we were arriving the parking area that I'm actually going to a Blackhawks game!