Chapter 14

AUTHOR'S NOTE: My dog is still alive!!!!!!! I just did the tattoo thing for the story. Bolt actually turned 2 on July 17TH...* cough cough* PUNK'S CONTRACT EXPIRATION DATE. Bolt is still adorable and fat and alive!! But I do plan on getting a portrait of him in the future! :)

OK READ ON! THIS CHAPTER GETS FRISKY!

LIZZY'S POV

Lizzy, will you be my girlfriend?

He asked me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it.

Yes of course, Punky!! I smiled and hugged him. i kissed his lips powerfully and made him topple over onto his bed.

Wait Phil. I think this is a better time to tell you.

What is it? You know you can tell me anything Lizzy, you're my girlfriend now and you have my full trust.

I needed to tell him even though I wanted him so bad.

Phil.... I'm a virgin.

Baby, you don't have to be ashamed. If you want, we can wait for the right moment so you know, you can give it to me.

Phil, Punky, this IS the perfect time. I've always wanted you. So bad and I know you're the right one. Now kiss me you jerkface. I laughed.

I pulled him up so I can sit on his lap,

I straddling on top of him, never letting our lips apart and our tongues were dancing with each other. His hands were gliding up to my thighs and flipped me over. He kissed and nipped at my neck and kissed me with more want, lust, and desire.

That's when things got heated, REALLY heated.

- OKAY GUYS! SO HERE'S THE SCOOP, I HAVE ANOTHER "BOOK" CALLED

-EXPLICIT CHAPTERS- AND THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE WRITING ALL THE RAUNCHY STUFF THAT'S GOING ON FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTO READING THAT KIND OF STUFF. IF NOT, YOU'RE WELCOME TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY. I'LL BE WRITING THE STUFF ON THERE FOR ANY NASTY STUFF THAG GOES ON IN THE STORY SO YOU GUYS WON'T FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. THANKSSSSSSS! :) -

Woah. Phil... you are just... Wow! I panted heavily.

The feeling was beautiful and exotic. I've never felt anything like it in my life. Him inside me and touching me. I felt so loved. Something I've never felt in a long time. The feeling of neglect and hate from my parents has gone away.. most of it. But now Punk is mine and I have his. He loves me as much as I love him.

My love has always been crazy for him. I laid on him tracing his tattoos and relaxing after what happened. I love him dearly and I feel like he's the one. I wanted to tell him about tomorrow. My tryouts for the Luvabulls. I was so excited and I've been preparing forever. I am praying to be able to be apart of the team because dancing is a big passion of mine and I've been doing it since I was in diapers. I love dancing. it's another way to be by myself and do my own thing with music. I wanna tell him but I feel like I will do it in the morning. So I slept on his chest the rest of the night.

Goodnight baby. I love you so much.

I love you more.. sweetheart.

I kissed him goodnight and we slept at piece. Nothing could be better than this night. It's definitely unforgettable.