Tagged ❤️

Hey guys! It's Moose. I was tagged by the wonderful Constantine-io to do this so yay! Here y'all go.

1) My nicknames are Moose, Sam, KB Sherlock, Otter, Boomerang, Dan, Roman, Princey, Momma, and quite a bit more.

2) A mix of green, brown, blue and grey? Idk. It changes a lot and doesn't like to stay one color at a time. I've heard they're one of my nicest features though.

3) Brown

4) I can sorta sing? It depends on what song you want me to have and if I'm in the mood. I don't personally think I sing that well but I get comments saying I sound nice when I sing to myself and stuff.

5) Black, Mint Green, or Maroon.

6) My favorite place I've been too would have to be Anchorage, Alaska but my favorite place that I'd love to visit is London.

7) I honestly can't answer this. There's to many to be chosen from.

8) Pandas or any breed or size of dog. I would cuddle the shit out of a cute af dog.

9) I don't really have a favorite, but my favorite bands are Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, and a few others.

10) I cannot choose this either but I really enjoy the LOTR/Hobbit series, Harry Potter, Ms. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children series, and a few more.

Idk 20 people so here: 
savemeplsimdying
Capsicle_
myfirstnameisagent
awkwardaustralians
music-iplier
itsprobablyizzy
And if I think of more I'll tag them. Love you guys!! 😘