Stardust

Scarlet watched as her friends galloped around the pasture. The laid down in the soft grass, feeling content as the bright sun rose beyond the horizon. She struggled getting up as she noticed Button and Calypso trotting over. She snorted in effort as she finally stood, wobbling a little trying not to fall over from the heavy weight. She neighed tiredly as her friends trotted over. 

"I wonder if it'll be a filly! I am getting so anxious to find out! Oh I can't wait!" Calypso neighed happily as she stood by Scarlet kicking up dust as she pranced around excitedly.

"Who knows, maybe twins!" Button said as she whinnied in laughter as she saw Scarlet's shocked reaction.

"Oh I hope not! One foal will be enough for me." Scarlet replied as she nuzzled her over sized stomach. "I'm nervous becoming a mother to foal!" She kicked the ground lightly with her front hoof nervously.

"Oh don't worry Scarlet, we'll be right here for you!" Button said nuzzling her friend's neck comfortingly, hoping to calm her down. Scarlet nodded as she grunted with effort laying down again.

Suddenly she let out a whinny full of pain as she lay on the soft grass. Button and Calypso galloped to her side as their owners ran up to the fence. Will instantly ran back to the house to call the vet as he realized what was going on.

"It's okay Scarlet, you'll be okay." Sarah said as she settled down next to her horse, stroking Scarlet's neck as she whinnied again.

~Some time later~ (I don't feel like going into detail on what's going on right now :P) 

Jimber waited anxiously with the horse horses as they watched from a distance what was going on. When he noticed everyone slowly walking away from Scarlet he galloped as fast as he could with the others to see what had happened.

Scarlet lifted her tired head weakly and snorted gently as Jimber took a look at the little foal beside her. It was a small filly with an almost silver coat and white mane and tail. She had black streaks in her mane and tail. Scarlet nuzzled the young filly affectionately next to her.

"..Stardust." Sarah said suddenly. everybody looked at her in confusion. "Stardust shall be her name."

I wanted to get this out of the way... I didn't have any other idea for this chapter and I kept putting it off until I finally felt the need to write. Welp here it is, hope you guys enjoy :3!