The Big Day - The Morning

Eren's P.O.V

I woke up, did my usual routine and headed for the hall. I got my bread and sat down next to Armin and waited for Mikasa.

I can't wait to see Mikasa tonight, I bet she will look amazing. She always does, no matter what she wears. looking around the room, I notice Annie who I haven't seen since just before she froze herself.

I hear the door and I see Mikasa walk in, to be immediately dragged over to Jean's table. Yay... I just hope the rumour about Jean dating Marco is true, for mine and Mikasa's sake.

Every now and again, I would look at Jean's table to find Mikasa talking to them, looking a little angry and then calm again. That's what I love about Mikasa, she can be angry with someone one minute, and be fine with them the next.

She then says one last thing to them and leaves. I would go after her but I feel that she is going to prepare for the date this evening. Or at least I hope so.

I finished my breakfast, knowing that I had to finish preparing for the date. only me, Armin and Mikasa know where I am taking her. I hope.

Having finished breakfast, I leave the hall and make my way back to my dorm where I am to go back and forth to the date area, trying not to be seen by Mikasa, and get the date fully prepared for.

~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter. I made it extra long. Sorry if it is boring. Will update soon xx