Confronting Annie

Eren's P.O.V

I looked at Annie. We both knew that it would be better if we turned human again. Which we both did without question.

Annie approached me and was the first one to speak;

"Eren. I'm so sorry for that. I don't know what came over me. I just sort of-"

"It's fine. But I can't be with you. I just can't" I tried to be nice

"What?" She acted all innocent. Ugh! I could seriously punch her

"I can't be with you. It would be better if we were just friends" I was being honest. There was no way I could be with Annie anymore.

"Wait. This is because of Mikasa isn't it. She had driven us apart can't you see it. She's doing it on purpose" Annie was doing it again. Doing the 'I'm all innocent it's the other who's guilty' look. God I'm sick of it.

"No Annie. You're the guilty one. This is all your fault. That's the reason I can't be with you. Can't you see it. I don't fall for you, your different looks and 'innocence' anymore. We're over"

You could say that Annie being angry was an understatement. She. Was. Fuming.

She ran at me and was about to hit me when I kicked her in the stomach. That felt good to do that after all this time. She fell to the floor, coughed up some blood and shook.

"E-Eren...I'm s-so sorry. C-could you help me up?" of course I did. I was acting nice.

Annie of course decides to kiss me. I do the first thing I can. I knee her in the stomach before speaking

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore. So stop it." And with that, I leave and head back within the walls. Leaving Annie to do whatever she wants. I don't care anymore.

~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope you like it though.