How's everything going?

-One Month Later-

Armin's P.O.V

Over the past month, everything has been hectic. Mikasa is in hospital with serious injuries. She survived the fall, non of us know how, or if we did no one has mentioned it. Everyone but Annie is glad she's still here, Eren is especially glad.

She hasn't awoken yet but the doctor has said that, that is normal. I hope she wakes up though. It would be awful to have to make that awful decision of letting her go. Eren is a mess as it is, but that would kill him and force him to do stupid things.

Is there anything else to say? Oh yes...we had an incident with Annie a couple of weeks back. She was caught trying to strangle Mikasa. With Mikasa being unconscious it was the perfect opportunity for her but luckily we stopped her in time. Since then she has been in custody of the Military Police. She was a nice girl once but she has changed so much.

Off the subject of Annie the doctors have recently told me that they think Mikasa might not wake up. I haven't told Eren. How could I? He's been torn up for ages and it's unfair to tell him it. I'll have to tell him eventually but now is not the time.

~~
Sorry for the really late update that is short. I know it's short so please don't comment about it. I'll try and update sooner than this time.
Rebecca xx