That is a fact

Mikasa's P.O.V

I sat down in my usual seat, even though I haven't been here for a bit, and waited for everyone. The rumours of me being dead must've got round quick as people came in and rushed over to me asking how I was still alive.

It didn't bother me. People deserve to know. The most surprised had to be Eren. For the moment. He walked in, looking he had just been crying. He was surprised to see everyone around his table but when he got to the front of it all. His eyes widened and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

That had to be the best feeling.

I then spent the next hour explaining how Annie was the reason why I ended up hanging for dear life and how Marco caught me. Everyone said that he was really kind and a real gentleman for doing that. But of course they were some saying he liked me. I didn't really like that idea of me and Marco. I like Eren and that is that.

When Annie walked in. She already knew I was alive. She must've guessed but never the less. She was surprised. She acted like nothing happened but she stayed away from everyone just incase they interviewed her about it.

I know that Annie is trying to act all innocent but deep down she isn't. I also know that she isn't done with me yet. That is a fact.