Chapter 1

Anastasia's POV.

"I saw Jeff the killer last night! He was in my room and he said 'go to sleep' but I talked back saying 'no I don't think I will babe.' He stopped his attack on me and said I was interesting then he left out of my window! It was crazy Ana!" Georgia pretty much yelled as we met up before college.

"It was a dream Georgia, there's no way Jeff would let you live. Especially not if you talked back to him he would get angry and probably make your death as painful as possible." I say not believing her.

"Fine don't believe me! Stay over tonight I bet he comes back." Her voice sounded like she was angry that I didn't believe her. Who would? Anybody who knows CreepyPasta knows Jeff's not gonna stop once he's set his sights on killing somebody. That's like going to a theme park and walking away before you even go in. You won't be any more satisfied than when you went.

I don't believe it would happen she must have just had a dream. I must say I wouldn't mind having a dream of a certain CreepyPasta in my room that's not going to kill me. All the fun I could have and the answers I could get.

"Ana!"

"What?" I say looking down at my friends face.

"You blanked out again, what were you thinking about?" She asked looking from both my eyes trying to read my thoughts. She can't, I hope, but she still tries to read what I'm thinking.

"Nothing much. Just my love again."

"Again with him? He's an asshole!" She yelled.

"No he's not Jeff is!" I yelled back making her gasp.

"How dare you Jeff isn't an asshole!"

"He kills people!"

"So does Toby!" She yelled getting angrier.

"Yeah but Toby's still lovable, Jeff isn't he's always ticked off!"

"Toby's always ticking!" She yelled my heart fell. That's low he can't help that he twitches which sometimes makes his bones crack making a ticking noise. 

"How could you be so mean? Toby can't help the fact that he ticks! Jeff could easily stop being ticked off!" I yell with tears in my eyes. "We're done"

"What? No Ana, wait" Georgia really looked like she regretted what she said but I can't believe she would say that. It's a condition he can't help it. 

"I'm going back home. Have a nice life but if you would do a low blow like that I don't wanna have you in mine. What if next you make light of my condition." I said calmly as the tears came down my face. Georgia looked lost before I turned around and started running back to my house.

"Anastasia wait!" She yelled but didn't come after me.

I ran until I was back home. Panting slightly I opened the door to my house and stepped inside before shutting the door and sliding down to the floor my back against the wall and my knees up to my chest.

I have sleep insomnia I can't sleep. No matter how tired I am, I can't sleep. If I do I have a horrible nightmare and wake up within an hour of passing out. Because of my condition I often see dark shadows moving around me and I often feel like I'm not alone even though nobody is in sight and I have a hard time focusing. My eyes have black bags under them but I try to hide them with foundation. I'm quite heathy though. I make sure I eat well so that I don't get weak. I go for runs and train to try and build some muscle, I'm not as weak as I should be considering the last time I slept was a week ago for only thirty minutes.

From my sitting position on the floor I looked through into my sitting room to see a red liquid trail over the light wood floor leading through to the dinning room. My brows knitted as my confusion showed. I quietly got up and followed the trail into the dinning room, around the corner to the kitchen. Before I entered the kitchen I saw a man in black and white standing over my now dead little brother so I hid behind the wall peering into the kitchen.

"Another lovely kill hehehe~ your looking a little empty child. Let me fix that hehe~" the man then took wrapped sweets out of the pockets of his baggy pants and started stuffing it inside the gaping hold in my brothers chest. "There much better, are you enjoying the show from behind that wall my lovely? Wouldn't you much rather want to have a front row seat? Hehe come on I don't bite you know that isn't my style~" the man said before standing up and turning to show me his huge grin. "Your not even scared of what you just saw, interesting. But then again iv been fascinated by you for a while~ not all the moving shadows you saw were in your head hehe~"

This is laughing Jack. It has to be. Killing young children, the laughing, the black and white, the baggy pants the stuffing the dead kid with sweets. If this isn't the real deal this guys seriously doing a good job at acting.

"Why so quiet?" He asked stepping forward. "Don't you know who I am? Come on~ let's be..friends"

"Are you really laughing Jack?" I asked starting to really believe he is and it's not just somebody acting. He has laughing jacks voice, his original voice that I heard online along with his story.

"But of course, I am my dear. Nobody can be me except me" he grinned before holding out his hand with a sweet in it. "Want one?"

"Are you here to kill me?" I asked looking at the sweet.

"And why would I do that? Iv been observing you for a few weeks now and I think your interesting. Now do you want the candy?" He asked again.

It's probably poisoned. Or it's gonna make me pass out so he can take me somewhere else and hurt me both physically and mentally. He's probably getting ready to force me to eat it since I'm taking so long to answer. I thought all this but when I looked up again he was just standing there calmly waiting for me to get out of my thoughts and take it.

"I want one answer to one question before I take this." I say strongly.

"Hehe and what would you like to know?~"

"Is Toby more of an asshole than Jeff?"

"That's your question? Why?" He asked looking generally confused.

"I need to know if me or Georgia was right" I say looking into his eyes.

"One hundred percent Jeff is more of an asshole." He spoke without missing a beat.

I take the sweet from his hand and unwrapped it before saying

"I'll live....probably." Then I put the sweet in my mouth. After a few seconds My eyes started to shut and my body started to get heavy.

"Don't worry you'll like it with us" was the last thing I heard.

A/N good? Yes no maybe? Vote comment share laters.