Chapter 14

Warning: not for the faint hearted.

Anastasia's POV.

"Jack just leave it, we'll get them later people are watching" I say quickly holding his hand and gently pulling on it but he didn't move, he didn't even look at me.

"Listen to your master dog. Leave before we kick your ass" the first guy laughed getting in Jacks face. One of the teens stayed back holding their knocked out friend but the other stood up ready to fight Jack with guy one.

Jack changed into his normal form and I panicked looking around as people either started gasping, taking pictures on their phones or started running away. I looked back to Jack only to see he had grabbed the two that were standing by their necks holding them off the ground and he was now looking at me. "Grab onto me we have to get out of here~" I nodded and hugged his waist before he disappeared and reappeared in a dark rook lit by one dull light bulb hanging from the ceiling. He let go of the second guy and nailed the first teen to a wooden bed frame making the other run towards the door but I stopped him from getting out.

"Move!" He yelled pushing me to the floor. I quickly kicked my leg out from my position on the floor and my foot struck his knee making it dislocate. He fell to the floor in pain while I stood up. "You'll regret that!" He yelled, tears running down his face while he sat still holding his knee unable to get up.

"Threatening people isn't nice. You guys started this." I complained.

"Your absolutely right my dear~ they did start it hehe and we are going to finish it" Jack grinned bringing his hammer and long nails over before grabbing the boys hand and pinning it to the wall before hammering a nail through his hand before doing to same to the other one hand. "Which do you want kiddo?" Jack asked laughing insanely. I smiled but shook my head.

"I just want to watch you"

"I can't have all the fun~ iv got it. You can be my assistant." Jack claps his hands once before leading me over to the side of the bed. "Now hehe pick a tool my dear" I looked at the tools in front of me and thought about what might be most amazing to watch Jack use. I decided on the pliers. "Good choice my dear. Now let the fun begin hehehe"

I can't believe I get to watch Jack close up while he kills. I thought the only way I'd ever see him kill up close was if I was the one he was killing.

Jack grabbed the guys pointer finger nail with the pliers and pulled tearing it off making the teen scream. One after the other Jack pulled the mans nails from his hand using the tool, some nails didn't come off straight away and I watched as Jack took great pleasure in pulling two to three times before they came off, each one making the man scream and cry begging Jack to stop.

"Leave him alone you God dam clown nosed freak!" Yelled the man nailed to the wall. I turned to see him pulling at the nails trying to get loose.

Jack laughed turning to him with a grin on his face. "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all hehe" Jack picked up a knife from the table before walking close to the second man. Fear was written all over the mans face when Jack forced his hand into the mans mouth grabbing his tongue and slicing it off with the knife.  "Ana would you be a good little assistant and bring that tube that's next to u?"

I spun around looking for the tube until I saw it, grabbing it I took it over to Jack knowing exactly what he was going to do with it. He was going to put it down the guys throat as a temporary breathing tube just like he did in his original story. Once Jack shoved the tube down the guys throat he looked at me. "Your choice again my dear, what am I doing?" I looked back at the tools and picked up the hammer before handing it to him. He smiled before taking a swing at the guys teeth, shattering them and making the pieces go into the guys mouth.